PWD 910: All Praise the DEMO GOD

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4bq8HM8.gif

Eric Young Rips WWE: 'The System Is Broken ... a Disaster in How It's Organized'

Newly signed Impact Wrestling star Eric Young aired his grievances with WWE during a radio interview Wednesday, three months after getting released by the company.

Young appeared on Busted Open Radio (h/t WrestlingInc.com's Zach Perez) and discussed the biggest issues he encountered while in WWE:

"The truth is, a bunch of guys that have left there have talked about this, and we don't need to go on and on about it. But the system is broken; it's hard to get a word in. Even when you're doing nothing, it feels like you're fixing people's mistakes all day.

"There was no creativity. They want everyone to do things the same, and be the same, and bump the same, and sell the same. And there is millions of rules ... those change daily. It's really hard to understand what's going on and why it's going on. The system is flawed, and I would say that to anyone there. I would say it to Vince [McMahon] himself."

On Busted Open, EY talked about the disparity between NXT and the main roster in WWE:

"The NXT part went great. I was treated well. Hunter and me worked very closely on the development of Sanity and the group. I really felt like I had a say in what went on; obviously not final say but was listened to. At the time, Sanity was one of the top acts in the whole company. I could be put anywhere on the card and be utilized in a good way.

"Then we transition to the main roster, and I mean, you and everyone knows how that went—it did not go well. Sometimes you fall out of favor, and it's nothing you did or didn't do. I never changed who I was. I'm not going to; that's not who I am. I'm not a political person. Never have been."

Young called WWE a "disaster in how it's organized" and added, "It's hard to love wrestling in that kind of environment."

Read more:h ttps://bleacherreport.com/articles/2901364-eric-young-rips-wwe-the-system-is-broken-a-disaster-in-how-its-organized

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Dd-Sl98V4AEvEx7.jpg

Last edited:
Eric Young Rips WWE: 'The System Is Broken ... a Disaster in How It's Organized'

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Dd-Sl98V4AEvEx7.jpg
Easy, hammer. Nikki Cross was one of the top acts in the whole company not Sanity.

Easy, hammer. Nikki Cross was one of the top acts in the whole company not Sanity.

Eric Young believes that McMahon made a massive mistake as the leader of WWE.

"Anytime we were in a room together, and we spoke, he was always respectful. We had two decently long conversations, they went well, and I thought he understood where I was coming from. I'm a man, and I'm not gonna stand in a hallway for four hours to talk to him. That could be wrong and stubborn on my part, but I'm a 40-year-old man, and I'm not gonna wait in the hallway like a child to maybe get five minutes to talk to him. I said my peace, he seemed to be responsive, but nothing ever came from it. I don't take it personally. He made a mistake, and as the leader of the company and the person who decides everything, it's a massive mistake. You have a three-hour television show; if you can't find five minutes for Eric Young, your show is broken." H/t Fightful

Read more:https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/new...i-say-vince-himself-eric-young-shoots-wwe-run

Young should've waited to speak with Vince. I've heard Jericho talk about doing it.

Young should've waited to speak with Vince. I've heard Jericho talk about doing it.
Try to make an appointment with any other Fortune 500 CEO and see how long you have to wait to speak with them in person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back