• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 903: Standing By For AEW Fyter Fest / NXT Great American Bash Ratings

Which original Shield member is the best? (In Ring, promos, work rate, physique, etc...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly didn't care until I read about R3k being stripped
<mma1>

meanwhile @The Clinch 's ears are like <{RoseRun}>

2263413aec351e223f5dbcd0c1a84179a1105f1e_hq.gif

Definitely not upset.

Not too interested in Orton, but it shouldn't hurt NXT to have some of their guys work with him.

CM Punk can kick rocks.

That sucks for Y-H, now we know why EVIL steamrolled him. YOH should be able to recover, guess this is the end for R3K.

Oh well.

He was going to be the leader of Dark Order thats until Nightmare Collective took off

"Took off" being applied loosely here right? Cause that shit took off right into nowheresville and fast.

Glad he wasn't the DO leader, dunno if it would have been worse than Brodie Lee (other than not knowing who the hell Luther is or why anyone should care), but doubt it would have been better.

Orton vs Ciampa in a leg slap match looms.

Can Punk even go anymore?

Time for a SHO singles run.

Timely enough as it seemed NJPW was already headed to SHO/Takagi.

Not too interested in Orton, but it shouldn't hurt NXT to have some of their guys work with him.

CM Punk can kick rocks.

That sucks for Y-H, now we know why EVIL steamrolled him. YOH should be able to recover, guess this is the end for R3K.

Oh well.
All things considered I thought they are/were a good team for the division. Minus the theme, they have great chemistry and can put on great matches imo. Hopefully SHO can do some great stuff as a single, hes starting to grow on me. I feel like them spitting up was inevitable though

All things considered I thought they are/were a good team for the division. Minus the theme, they have great chemistry and can put on great matches imo. Hopefully SHO can do some great stuff as a single, hes starting to grow on me. I feel like them spitting up was inevitable though

They're definitely a solid tag team and that's always something they can go back to.

This injury may either make NJPW feel better about the SHO singles run and/or have them double down on SHO getting the title from Takagi.

Never is kinda a bruiser title yeah? SHO is bruiserish.

Like Jaws, this has become a 4th of July staple.

And here I thought.......the numbers don't lie.

Shut up Dave......you double talking sack o shit.

Like that so called coveted 18-45 demo even have disposable income anymore.....they still milking their boomer parents for money or worse stilll living with them.

I never really understood how they can find the ages of people watching

Makes no sense to me

The entire Nielsen ratings system is a sham.

Someone in the 18-45 demo could be counted if someone else in their Nielsen home is watching a show and the person in the demo isn't even there. Then on top of that that person will be multiplied as a massive percentage based on total population of the country. It's stupid.

The entire Nielsen ratings system is a sham.

Someone in the 18-45 demo could be counted if someone else in their Nielsen home is watching a show and the person in the demo isn't even there. Then on top of that that person will be multiplied as a massive percentage based on total population of the country. It's stupid.
Plus Nielsen themselves have said the metric is outdated back in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back