• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 903: Standing By For AEW Fyter Fest / NXT Great American Bash Ratings

Which original Shield member is the best? (In Ring, promos, work rate, physique, etc...)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Evil's a bit of a shit piece.

okada grapped the top rope that genius

Well that's it lol

giphy.gif

RIP time bomb

Somebody pm me how to set a gif as an av. I lost mine on accident and I'm tired of asking admin to do it for me. Pretend I'm 5.

Somebody pm me how to set a gif as an av. I lost mine on accident and I'm tired of asking admin to do it for me. Pretend I'm 5.

Scroll to the top of the page and use the drop down menu on the top right under your name.

You know what? I'm glad this got said. This could be a teachable moment where people start to see where things could head if they let these people talk and then they stop and say, "Hey! Hey. H-hey there, you. You... you just stop that sort of thing right there. Stop. Okay? That's just... fucking retarded."

Can't we just launch them via catapult into a volcano?

So Okada's going over Evil I'm assuming to take on Naito. Evil v Naito would also be super interesting too, but I think Okada is more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back