• Mini Eggs

• Peeps

• Chocolate Carrots

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It was a terrible idea.

I'm watching AEW -- why is Omega forming a team with another guy when he's already one half of the tag team champions?
hangman jobbed to corona and stayed home.

Look at the size of that ass!

She's coming back as She-Brock. Complete with Heyman, book it.
Now that they’ve split Fire and Desire, it’s the time to push Sonya. She checks all the boxes. Good look, can work, legit background, diversity checkmark, can represent the company on a morning talk show. She’s got it all. It’s all perfectly laid out for her to call out Rousey for her return

@Pliny Pete
Mrs fett said next time we go to visit my cousins in Georgia I can take the fett kids to the georgia aquarium and I'm gonna take a pic of Tank the Turtle for you

Fuck outta here you @Dick
This is @D.R.H. country
1395537179019.gif

Now that they’ve split Fire and Desire, it’s the time to push Sonya. She checks all the boxes. Good look, can work, legit background, diversity checkmark, can represent the company on a morning talk show. She’s got it all. It’s all perfectly laid out for her to call out Rousey for her return

Gotta turn Sonya face, get past this Otis Mandy stuff quick.

Infinity War done, now on to Endgame.

Voted other, Nerd's jellybeans would be my pick.

Gotta turn Sonya face, get past this Otis Mandy stuff quick.
I’d have her win a few televised singles matches to get some momentum, win the women’s MITB, cash it in to challenge Bayley at Summerslam, go over clean in the middle 1-2-3 and then we’re off and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back