2. Resurrect the Business
3. Boobs
4. Shut up

Mascot

vicki-li-is-a-crazy-thicc-asian-hottie-24-photos-22.jpg

vicki-li-is-a-crazy-thicc-asian-hottie-24-photos-26.jpg

1080full-vicki-li.jpg

7e5660347efc7b58e7c0847f208cff3e--sexy-coffee-drink-coffee.jpg

(I like coffee too! We're PERFECT for each other!)

LinearDescriptiveGourami.gif

Theme:

@D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Kowboy -- Please and thank you.

Last edited:
First!!!

So let it be written!
So let it be done!

EmbarrassedNauticalBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
No Reese's Egg option?!

I'm watching AEW -- why is Omega forming a team with another guy when he's already one half of the tag team champions?

No Reese's Egg option?!

That's an excellent question FC, and one I gave a lot of thought to. Reese's Eggs are essentially Reese's peanut butter cups, just in egg form. If I included those, then I was worried I'd be opening the door for people who wanted other traditional candies that had Easter editions (like Hershey kisses, M&Ms, etc.). It was a difficult decision, though as Reese's Eggs are clearly the front-runner of those types of candies and will have a prominent place in the baskets here tomorrow morning.

That's an excellent question FC, and one I gave a lot of thought to. Reese's Eggs are essentially Reese's peanut butter cups, just in egg form. If I included those, then I was worried I'd be opening the door for people who wanted other traditional candies that had Easter editions (like Hershey kisses, M&Ms, etc.). It was a difficult decision, though as Reese's Eggs are clearly the front-runner of those types of candies and will have a prominent place in the baskets here tomorrow morning.
giphy.gif

Batjester's mom counts as other right?

The NXT ladder match was pretty good.

I concur.

Die!
By my hand
I creep across the land!

Stacy-Keibler-16.gif

This should have been the beginning of the Raging Cajun Bray Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back