Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chyna vs Ivory

• Gimmick Battle Royal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times has ziggler been the other dude in a wwe love triangle now. Guys a fuckin home wrecker
any dude with the surname 'ziggler' is bound to be

How many times has ziggler been the other dude in a wwe love triangle now. Guys a fuckin home wrecker
He looks exactly like that guy so it still works. That’s basically been his career the last ten years

Nuclear heat with using a picture of Dusty in polka dots and listing Ric Flair and Randy Savage as “New Generation” stars. McAGOAT needs to step it up

Is X-Pac’s podcast any good?

any dude with the surname 'ziggler' is bound to be

Well, they were going to call him "Diggler", like Mark Wahlberg's character in Boogie Nights. They wanted an illiterative name as well, so they were gonna go with either Dave Diggler, or Don Diggler.

Is X-Pac’s podcast any good?

He mumbles all the time and can barely remember anything. He’ll start a story then half way in he forgets what happens and his co hosts have to change the subject for him.

“It wasn’t the boys, Conrad, it was a few guys who were fucking idiots who wouldn’t take any goddamn time off because they had to feed their goddamn families. I mean, should you get a fucking parade for doing your goddamn human obligation? And they died, so fuck ‘em!”

<mma4>

I remember Michael Hayes talking about it on one of the episodes of Legends of Wrestling. He said something along the lines of "Oh yeah, it's Vince McMahon's fault you spent all your money in the bars, it's the promoter's fault that you spent your money up your nose, it's their fault you didn't save the money you made".

Even Big Show told the story that Macho Man said to him when he first broke in, he said "Save your money, brother. Save your money. Don't be trying to keep up with the Jones's in this business."

He mumbles all the time and can barely remember anything. He’ll start a story then half way in he forgets what happens and his co hosts have to change the subject for him.

Not as bad as Goldberg.

"So, what was that story about when you did that thing?"

"Oh, this is an interesting story..." (Interruption) "Yeah, because when I was with the Falcons... What do you remember about that other thing?"

"Well, what happened there was..."(Interrupting again) "This one time in WCW..."

I remember Michael Hayes talking about it on one of the episodes of Legends of Wrestling. He said something along the lines of "Oh yeah, it's Vince McMahon's fault you spent all your money in the bars, it's the promoter's fault that you spent your money up your nose, it's their fault you didn't save the money you made".

Even Big Show told the story that Macho Man said to him when he first broke in, he said "Save your money, brother. Save your money. Don't be trying to keep up with the Jones's in this business."
I don't know if you saw the 30 for 30 Broke about professional athletes losing all their money but it was disgusting and essentially the same thing.
"So he pulls up in a brand new Benz with the limited edition paint like he all that. I'm thinking well the new 911s just came out and nobody got them yet so I'll go get one of those. Pull up in it and see how he like that."

Pretty much a direct quote from one of the stories Andre Rison told. Buncha marks

Another hit piece by @Bix.

Why the fuck do you keep posting this fucktards shit Moon? No one gives a Foot dick about anything this retard says.

Waiting for my tortoise to get here mood:

VC4U0RD.jpg

Doesn’t matter how a woman looks, there’s a guy who loves it. Heard a stand up one time say “ladies, you could have the worst buck teeth in the world and I promise you there’s a man out there who loves nothing more than a women who could eat an apple through a picket fence.”
Reminds me of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back