Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chyna vs Ivory

• Gimmick Battle Royal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll What do you think of this monstrosity?

s-l640.jpg
giphy.gif

Maybe he thinks wrestlers in the WWF had it “easy” since he came up in Mid South where guys would drive 3000 miles a week.

Well, he was on board with Bill Watts when he implemented those stupid changes in WCW. No mats outside the ring, just exposed concrete, those guys up north are pussies, needing their little mats to land on, we're the tough guys here! As well as other shit like "No jumping off the top rope", and "No throwing people over the top rope"

The guy who made the WCW one killed himself a couple of years ago. He made all kinds of cool rasslin vids.
Yeah I remember hearing that. Awful. He was very talented. We need more updated My Sacrifice/Lonely Road of Faith

I want an AEW Lonely Road of Faith with 4 months of footage <Lmaoo>

Apparently the last few days AEW filmed enough Dynamite for months including storyline progressing matches. They filmed all the way up until the midnight deadline last night.

Good Guy Billionaire Tony taking care of us with content through a pandemic even when the Government shut him down.

Tony-Khan.jpg

I've been declared essential personnel.

Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

Apparently the last few days AEW filmed enough Dynamite for months including storyline progressing matches. They filmed all the way up until the midnight deadline last night.

Good Guy Billionaire Tony taking care of us with content through a pandemic even when the Government shut him down.

Tony-Khan.jpg
: VKM

Last edited:
I think being in lockdown is sending my friend crazy.

He was talking to some woman in South America, he said she was weird, she replied "I don't weird" because she can't speak English, and now "I don't weird" is apparently the funniest thing he's ever heard in his life, and won't stop saying it.

This tortoise is a mini tank! He’s no runt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back