pWd 872: Give Foot a chance

Does Foot deserve another chance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at all the new names.

So what did Foot do to get permabanned anyhow?

look up @Corona related rent laws in your area/country.
pretty sure evictions are banned due to the circumstances.
I'm holding off until tonight until asking for it. The girl is still working and he should be getting EI shortly. I never planned to evict and actually I was planning to cut their rent in half for the next little bit, to put them at ease. But it's like... you gotta actually tell me if you're not gonna pay me to live IN my house!

I'm holding off until tonight until asking for it. The girl is still working and he should be getting EI shortly. I never planned to evict and actually I was planning to cut their rent in half for the next little bit, to put them at ease. But it's like... you gotta actually tell me if you're not gonna pay me to live IN my house!

Right. The decent thing to do wouldve been to give a heads up or ask.

Right. The decent thing to do wouldve been to give a heads up or ask.
When he was laid off he also sent me a text letting me know that he was laid off but paying rent wouldnt be a problem. :sniper:

All rules have been temporarily suspended in all subforums effective immediately. This just came down from the top guys. Have some fun during these unprecedented times.

And I still need someone to show me how to ban @warriorscommando

All rules have been temporarily suspended in all subforums effective immediately. This just came down from the top guys. Have some fun during these unprecedented times.

And I still need someone to show me how to ban @warriorscommando
testing, 1-2-3, testing

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

nope, that one is still in effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back