pWd 872: Give Foot a chance

Does Foot deserve another chance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy should make a comeback.

Whoa where the hell did all these mods come from @D.R.H.

Looks at calendar...

Not sure...I remember there being a memo about beefing up our numbers so maybe they went ahead with that plan due to the influx of Foot accounts.

In hindsight, I can’t believe that wasn’t Doc Antle

Nah makes sense. Doc is only going to work with prime females that could join his harem, not the big bad booty daddy.
britney-doc-antle-671x377.jpg

Nah makes sense. Doc is only going to work with prime females that could join his harem, not the big bad booty daddy.
britney-doc-antle-671x377.jpg
Midajah looked exactly like someone he would stuff into a tiger bodysuit and use to con dads into upgrading to the $585 tour package

97bcfd55b3midajah.jpg

Doc understood The Business

Midajah looked exactly like someone he would stuff into a tiger bodysuit and use to con dads into upgrading to the $585 tour package

97bcfd55b3midajah.jpg

Doc understood The Business
Yes he does. I found myself googling Moksha after that doc. Very nice!

I never watched that tiger king.....could give less of a fuck, if I had any fucks to give.

Speaking of not watching shit, I haven't watched AEDub the past couple weeks but nothing gets me more excited than a tournament so I'm All In tonight!
Yea baybay!
Can't wait to see who advances!

Speaking of not watching shit, I haven't watched AEDub the past couple weeks but nothing gets me more excited than a tournament so I'm All In tonight!
Yea baybay!
Can't wait to see who advances!
Tournaments, mystery partners and the ref throw out spot. Timeless classic gimmicks that I mark for every time.

Apparently, they might be taking out the "No Russian" mission out of the remaster of Modern Warfare 2.

@Frank23

Ok Moon...it's your turn to make a new thread.

I never watched that tiger king.....could give less of a fuck, if I had any fucks to give.

What if it had polar bears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back