• Saving Private Ryan

• Apocalypse Now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else watching Fury Road a lot lately

tumblr_ocbw4oDvVI1sbzhteo1_500.gif

<Lmaoo>

They should be shamed. Not because of the content but because of who they sent it to.
D1A687F7-BC18-47B1-9AB2-F17EC26D3496.jpeg

that book cover looks like big dave's office.
did dave from willow glen slide into her DMs and onto the pages of her book @Frank23?

LMAO every gym chain in my city shut down today, except for mine. The owner of mine posted a video saying "we care about your gains, those other gyms are closing down because they're dirty". Then he advertised a $1 sign up deal and first month free for all members. Dude don't give a fuck lol

They should be shamed. Not because of the content but because of who they sent it to.

I don't have a problem with her posting the DMs.

But I do have a problem with her thinking posting DMs make her a real writer

He’s so clear and not trying to be “Naitch”. Feels like I’m actually hearing from Richard Fliehr for the first time

Yeah, feels genuine. I've been watching him be Naitch my whole life, it's cool to see this.

Yeah, feels genuine. I've been watching him be Naitch my whole life, it's cool to see this.
I love how even after becoming damn Ric Flair he still seems so enamored and respectful of the guys he was around early in his career showing him the ropes. Very classy.

“I came to Charlotte where I had my first $1,000 week and I’ve never made less since.” That’s a really good line/story

I love how even after becoming damn Ric Flair he still seems so enamored and respectful of the guys he was around early in his career showing him the ropes. Very classy.

I like how he lets you know who he didn't care for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back