pWd 868: CancelMania

Better war movie?

• Saving Private Ryan

• Apocalypse Now

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to clips of Asuka doing commentary on RAW is amazing. She may or may not be speaking Japanese, but she is already better than Renee Young.

Listening to clips of Asuka doing commentary on RAW is amazing. She may or may not be speaking Japanese, but she is already better than Renee Young.

Hotter too...these are facts.

That's the difference between putting someone in a position because you need "one of those", and putting someone actually entertaining.

Not only that, she was so much different to the canned, cookie cutter commentary.

That's the difference between putting someone in a position because you need "one of those", and putting someone actually entertaining.

Not only that, she was so much different to the canned, cookie cutter commentary.

That and she turned me on...these are facts.

Hotter too...these are facts.
I didn't such obvious facts needed to be pointed out. But you were right to point it out. It is important to highlight Asuka's superiority in all aspects.

I didn't such obvious facts needed to be pointed out. But you were right to point it out. It is important to highlight Asuka's superiority in all aspects.

These are facts.

FatherlyEmotionalAxolotl-size_restricted.gif

WOODS: And, Asuka, what is your Twitter?
ASUKA: Yes.

'Appeared on SmackDown Live TV on March 13. It was scheduled for a show in Detroit but was broadcast on the WWE Performance Center in Orlando due to the Coronavirus. So my flight schedule has changed and I'm heading to Orlando after a long time! There was a hotel Hyatt Regency in Orlando Airport, I received my luggage at the airport and checked in as it was. Orlando has Disneyland and Universal Studios, and the airport is relatively busy all year round because Florida is always warm. However, I felt that the airport was affected by the coronavirus on that day, and there were fewer people than usual and I felt lonely.'

@D.R.H. u missed your shot.

she lives in Vegas confirmed.

She said the clerk at Auntie Anne's Pretzels gave her attitude. I feel like we need to band together and #cancel Auntie Anne's now.

She said the clerk at Auntie Anne's Pretzels gave her attitude. I feel like we need to band together and #cancel Auntie Anne's now.

giphy.gif

How can you give attitude to Kana-Chan?

How can you give attitude to Kana-Chan?

Unfortunately there's some filthy uncivilized savages in this world Smigg and apparently Auntie Anne's hires them.

Jim is unhinged.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back