PWD 865: Wrestlemania season, pal!

Which 1998 Asteroid Disaster Movie Was Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

XW5psAP.jpg

How long into the 2 hours was it before you contemplated death??
They had a breakdown midway through the show where a guitar hero character (that was still very popular at the time)came on the screen and started playing all the classic rock radio riffs and the crowd popped for each one. It just felt like a desperate attempt to be a rock show and it was brutal

They had a breakdown midway through the show where a guitar hero character (that was still very popular at the time)came on the screen and started playing all the classic rock radio riffs and the crowd popped for each one. It just felt like a desperate attempt to be a rock show and it was brutal

It sounded like you wanted the sweet embrace of death.

Schiavone was on Vince’s cock on his podcast before getting the AEW job. Now he sounds like a neckbeard had a baby with Meltzer, constantly shitting on WWE.

Can’t be fucked to find his tweet about his worst decisions, and he lists coming to work for WWE and moving to Connecticut as 1 and 2. Last year he said in his podcast that leaving WWE was his worst decision and one he regrets every day.

Schiavone was on Vince’s cock on his podcast before getting the AEW job. Now he sounds like a neckbeard had a baby with Meltzer, constantly shitting on WWE.

Can’t be fucked to find his tweet about his worst decisions, and he lists coming to work for WWE and moving to Connecticut as 1 and 2. Last year he said in his podcast that leaving WWE was his worst decision and one he regrets every day.

<PlusJuan>

<{anton}>

It's good to see you are embracing your mature side, and acknowledging your weaknesses. That's how people grow.

I'm proud of you.

<45><45><45>

I havent watched WWE in a while but is that long haired guy who always gets front row seats trans? I could have sworn that was him front row looking bored out of his mind at Revolution.

I always hated that guy for how bored he looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back