PWD 865: Wrestlemania season, pal!

Which 1998 Asteroid Disaster Movie Was Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimCornette.jpg

You think you’re special(special)
You do

You are lucky I'm in a good mood, and have no traps Mr. DRH, sir.
It's good to see you are embracing your mature side, and acknowledging your weaknesses. That's how people grow.

I'm proud of you.

@Pliny Pete They brought the NWA tv belt back. Even has the same sideplates.

<VinceCa$h>

I miss both. Aaron Lewis didn't have to go country dammit!
I still wouldn’t mind going to see one of his shows. His country stuff is ok but all his acoustic covers are money

That man could make a phone book sound haunting

Tonight's AEW Dark match further proving AEW's refs might be the dumbest people on the planet.

I still wouldn’t mind going to see one of his shows. His country stuff is ok but all his acoustic covers are money

I've seen 2 of his acoustic shows live. Powerful, powerful stuff. Him even doing a song no mic. Voice is nuts.

Hell yes.

Dudes acoustic versions of Staind songs, covers of Prince, WHAM, Pearl Jam and others are money.

And for as much as I despise Rascal Flats (and still do) this cover of what Hurts the Most is probably my favorite of his:

Hell yes.

Dudes acoustic versions of Staind songs, covers of Prince, WHAM, Pearl Jam and others are money.

And for as much as I despise Rascal Flats (and still do) this cover of what Hurts the Most is probably my favorite of his:

As do I. Rascal Flats was the favorite of an ex of mine. I bit the bullet and get her tickets for her birthday one year. That was a long ass 2 hours, brother

As do I. Rascal Flats was the favorite of an ex of mine. I bit the bullet and get her tickets for her birthday one year. That was a long ass 2 hours, brother

How long into the 2 hours was it before you contemplated death??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back