PWD 865: Wrestlemania season, pal!

Which 1998 Asteroid Disaster Movie Was Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember CNN covering a riot. And they showed this woman saying "We gotta stop doing this to our city! This is our home, these are our stores. We need this, this is our's!" very noble sentiment.

But, what happened was, CNN had taken the video, and chopped of the end where she said "TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE SUBURBS! Burn their shit down!"

We've got a newpaper here called the Daily Express, they ran at least two stories "The UK to be hit by storms, with winds of over 90mph!!" didn't happen. "There's a meteor heading right for us!". And they've dined out on this Coronavirus shit like you wouldn't believe.

I don't know about the storms, because my area was battered by the first one. Strongest winds that I had ever seen outside of when my father and I visited Burling Gap during 100mph winds (cool experience). The second one didn't really hit us that hard, as it went up the Irish Sea.

You're definitely right though, and the cunt rag Express is a big culprit. Threats of snow and ice, that deliberately spelled apocalypse in order to grab attention.

Coronavirus news on Sky News alone had seven articles on it yesterday, and I swear that there were more beforehand.

No wonder people are freaking out.

Rumor and innuendo that Lars Sullivan is making his return tonight.

I don't know about the storms, because my area was battered by the first one. Strongest winds that I had ever seen outside of when my father and I visited Burling Gap during 100mph winds (cool experience). The second one didn't really hit us that hard, as it went up the Irish Sea.

You're definitely right though, and the cunt rag Express is a big culprit. Threats of snow and ice, that deliberately spelled apocalypse in order to grab attention.

Coronavirus news on Sky News alone had seven articles on it yesterday, and I swear that there were more beforehand.

No wonder people are freaking out.

The funny thing is, they're stoking the "panic buying". "Oh look at these people... look at all the stuff they've got, aren't they paranoid, thinking this Coronavirus is gonna cause things to shut down... but then again... it would be a shame if everything ran out because these people are panic buying... look at this one, he has 100 toilet rolls... imagine if they ran out of toilet roll... look! Empty shelves... we're gonna run out... we're running out... better get it soon before they run out..."

Is there a men’s singles Elimination Chamber match on the card tonight? I thought I heard Sheamus make reference to one during one of his vignettes but that’s literally all I’ve heard about it.

The funny thing is, they're stoking the "panic buying". "Oh look at these people... look at all the stuff they've got, aren't they paranoid, thinking this Coronavirus is gonna cause things to shut down... but then again... it would be a shame if everything ran out because these people are panic buying... look at this one, he has 100 toilet rolls... imagine if they ran out of toilet roll... look! Empty shelves... we're gonna run out... we're running out... better get it soon before they run out..."

Twats.

What if he's secretly The Exalted One and he's only driving Uber to find new recruits for the Dark Perverts, in much the same way that the Sunshine Carpet Cleaners were able to brainwash Mr Wilhelm

FB_IMG_1583694479500.jpg

Jericho is so damn good at changing little things about his look to stamp a certain timeframe of his career. I could just see a still picture of him and know exactly what year it was just from his appearance

So is anyone actually watching ec tonight?

So is anyone actually watching ec tonight?
I’m so wildly uninterested in it that I don’t even know if I’ll watch along just to shit on it and I love to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back