PWD 865: Wrestlemania season, pal!

Which 1998 Asteroid Disaster Movie Was Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood:

cf651fc1d17659ac45dd197ac6af911a.jpg

These motherfuckers are literally doing everything they can possibly think of to ruin this Oakland Panthers game!
AAARRGGGHHH!!!!

tenor.gif

These motherfuckers are literally doing everything they can possibly think of to ruin this Oakland Panthers game!
AAARRGGGHHH!!!!

tenor.gif

I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but this does seem like a concerted and systematic assault on your happiness, Peter.

Brandi got her own neck piece
She worships Cody

My wife was watching the news yesterday and the coverage blew my mind. The first ten minutes of the broadcast was how Coronavirus was shutting down Italy and how the US was powerless to save it's people from the spreading viral onslaught. Then after all that the anchor says "now, let's try to give some perspective."

My wife was watching the news yesterday and the coverage blew my mind. The first ten minutes of the broadcast was how Coronavirus was shutting down Italy and how the US was powerless to save it's people from the spreading viral onslaught. Then after all that the anchor says "now, let's try to give some perspective."

The news is toxic.

The news is toxic.

I remember CNN covering a riot. And they showed this woman saying "We gotta stop doing this to our city! This is our home, these are our stores. We need this, this is our's!" very noble sentiment.

But, what happened was, CNN had taken the video, and chopped of the end where she said "TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE SUBURBS! Burn their shit down!"

We've got a newpaper here called the Daily Express, they ran at least two stories "The UK to be hit by storms, with winds of over 90mph!!" didn't happen. "There's a meteor heading right for us!". And they've dined out on this Coronavirus shit like you wouldn't believe.

Have y'all ever downloaded anything off the network? A 2 hour episode of Raw (1280x720) is over 2.4 gigs. The lowest quality (about 285 megs) is good enough for mobile.

I remember CNN covering a riot. And they showed this woman saying "We gotta stop doing this to our city! This is our home, these are our stores. We need this, this is our's!" very noble sentiment.

But, what happened was, CNN had taken the video, and chopped of the end where she said "TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE SUBURBS! Burn their shit down!"

We've got a newpaper here called the Daily Express, they ran at least two stories "The UK to be hit by storms, with winds of over 90mph!!" didn't happen. "There's a meteor heading right for us!". And they've dined out on this Coronavirus shit like you wouldn't believe.

Then when there's a school shooting, they're talking about how tragic it is and they don't want to show anything then seconds later they'll be like" breaking news! We just got footage of a kid being torn apart by a shotgun. We warn you this is very graphic but here's the unedited footage"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back