• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 865: Wrestlemania season, pal!

Which 1998 Asteroid Disaster Movie Was Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@RollSonnenRoll @Frank23 @Pliny Pete @GoldenAzazel @Falsedawn

dKgxnTi.jpg

bp8gC1L.jpg

OSHNFsb.png

NuY8tTd.jpg

5EnQN5o.png

So42RSj.png

NUAXy1M.png

That’s a murder!

And @Bix can't afford to go to Tampa or have someone pay for him to work there?

Last edited:
Big Poppa Pump talked about his past frustrations with WWE like only he can, and specifically set his sights on Triple H:

Triple H beat everybody...when a guy’s a mark and he wants to beat everybody, and who is a legitimate pussy...Of course it does help banging the boss’s daughter, so you know he took advantage of everything that he could. And he beat everybody from WCW, why? They treated everybody like shit. We’re all in the same business. Wrestling is a small-knit community. It’s a brotherhood. But you’re gonna treat us bad ‘cause we wrestled for somebody else? I mean it made no sense. And now it’s biting them in the ass. They would kill, fucking kill, for half the ratings that they had when we had the Monday Night Wars. Look at them, it’s biting them in the ass and fuck ‘em. They got what they deserved.

It’s nothing different, like CM Punk said the same thing I said, what 8 years, 9 years later, what I said about Triple H, what he said about the business. Moxley said basically the same thing. That is the worst place ever to work. Every time I worked there I wanted to quit.

Steiner also didn’t hold back when discussing WWE’s Hall of Fame:

First off, where in the fuck is the Hall of Fame? How can you be in the Hall of Fame if it doesn’t exist? It exists in Vince’s mind. Do I give a fuck if I rent space in Vince’s mind? Fuck no, I don’t give a fuck what he thinks. So I don’t care if I’m in the Hall of Fame ‘cause it’s a fuckin’ joke ‘cause it don’t exist. Why do I care if I go in the Hall of Fame? It’s not there. Go visit it! Where? Where are you gonna go visit it at?

Read more:https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...-steiner-triple-h-wwe-hall-of-fame-trash-talk

Scott-Steiner-1068x627.png

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Michael-Hayes-Conrad-Thompson-1000x600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back