• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 865: Wrestlemania season, pal!

Which 1998 Asteroid Disaster Movie Was Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

7BDs2rn.jpg

My issues with Johnny are documented, but this promo last night was excellent and Mauro played his part perfectly.

I’d like to see him in AEW.

Bless her heart, man. Can’t catch a break.

Paige's boyfriend always seems like a douchbag when he gets brought up on wrestling websites, so I just googled him, and yep, dude is a massive douchbag.

In 2006 when he was 23 he basically got away with being an accessory to killing an 18 year old after him and his friends went after the kid to jump him, but one of Radke's friends shot the kid. Radke just got probation, but violated the probation and went to prison for 2 years.

In 2012 Radke was charged with beating up his girlfriend.

In 2012 Radke chucked a microphone stand at a 16 year old girl in the crowd, injuring her.

In 2013 Radke had a child with supermodel Crissy Henderson, but Henderson dumped him because he cheated on her.

In 2015 Radke was accused of raping a drunk woman on his tour bus, but charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.

Paige really picks winners lol

Bless her heart, man. Can’t catch a break.

Paige's boyfriend always seems like a douchbag when he gets brought up on wrestling websites, so I just googled him, and yep, dude is a massive douchbag.

In 2006 when he was 23 he basically got away with being an accessory to killing an 18 year old after him and his friends went after the kid to jump him, but one of Radke's friends shot the kid. Radke just got probation, but violated the probation and went to prison for 2 years.

In 2012 Radke was charged with beating up his girlfriend.

In 2012 Radke chucked a microphone stand at a 16 year old girl in the crowd, injuring her.

In 2013 Radke had a child with supermodel Crissy Henderson, but Henderson dumped him because he cheated on her.

In 2015 Radke was accused of raping a drunk woman on his tour bus, but charges were dropped due to lack of evidence.

Paige really picks winners lol

I was wondering why he went out of his way to be a dick at the end of his tweet. I guess it's because he is a dick.

Not even Jon Moxley, the Dark Perverts and a singles match from that useless fuckin Chuckie T could sink the ship
Big Money Tony builds machines!!

AEW : 906,000

NXT : meh who cares, they lost as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back