PWD 853: I FINALLY GOT HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up on the last thread.

Did Foot really try to steal the identity of a former NBA Champion Detroit Piston in an effort to post on here?

I showed mercy on him once when it came to Excommunication.... Never again

I fucking hate basketball, but both the original and new Bad Boys NBA champs were just enough JUST BLEED for me to not damn them to hell. For Foot to mock any from that squad is heresy.....

I just caught up on the last thread.

Did Foot really try to steal the identity of a former NBA Champion Detroit Piston in an effort to post on here?

I showed mercy on him once when it came to Excommunication.... Never again

I fucking hate basketball, but both the original and new Bad Boys NBA champs were just enough JUST BLEED for me to not damn them to hell. For Foot to mock any from that squad is heresy.....
In his defense he was kind enough not to use 'sheed or big ben

This is why I'm glad that AEW picked up Billy Gunn, especially if they do create their own "pc"

@Boo-urns

giphy.gif

Jobbing to Billy Gunn's sperm on the youtube show.... wonder if Sean Spears is still happy he left his easy WWE gig?
He still gets to bang Peyton Royce when she’s not banging guys on the road.....for the time being that is. So it’s not all bad.

1:12 -

Reaction :

Fuck all these people and their bullshit outrage over that...it's called a sense of humor...develop one you feckless cunts & fraggles.

Fuck all these people and their bullshit outrage over that...it's called a sense of humor...develop one you feckless cunts & fraggles.

One thou wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back