2) Fuck the Young Bucks
3) Evil Joshi for everyone!

MASCOT

5b506f81ae79d76c0c2fc411dc056675.gif

tumblr_pyzbpisjcp1qeiy6vo1_540.gif

SoftAcidicCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

903d6fa34d456b765d014bfe6d3f75b3bdda64aa.gifv

THEME

SPECIAL REPLAY FOR ANYONE WHO MISSED FOOT CALLING ME OUT IN THE LAST THREAD!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Business has picked up.

I still want Keith Lee in the Santa hat gif.

@Rebelfett - Don't worry, the 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Awards will be announced this coming weekend.* As a professional courtesy, I did not want to overshadow the Golden Globes show and Oscar nominations. Those guys don't get much attention as it is.

*Unless something better comes along.**
**So definitely this coming weekend.

@Frank23 -- The link in your post about the Twitter beef didn't work, but appreciate that you thought of me. I'm proud of you.

@Rebelfett - Don't worry, the 2019 #SocraticMethod PWD Awards will be announced this coming weekend.* As a professional courtesy, I did not want to overshadow the Golden Globes show and Oscar nominations. Those guys don't get much attention as it is.

Fantastic news. I've been on the edge of my seat in anticipation

Hi, DRH. Would it be inappropriate or otherwise against forum rules if I advised the generous and philanthropic members of the PWD of a Super Bowl pool I'm doing to raise money for cancer research?

Hi, DRH. Would it be inappropriate or otherwise against forum rules if I advised the generous and philanthropic members of the PWD of a Super Bowl pool I'm doing to raise money for cancer research?
tumblr_palfsbVkM61s05wxzo2_400.gifv

UnnaturalWhichFrillneckedlizard-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back