• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 828: Fists of Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
After finishing Smackdown I can't help but focus on one thing...why in the blue fucking hell were Samoa Joe and Renee getting along and being friendly!

Do we care?
giphy.gif

After finishing Smackdown I can't help but focus on one thing...why in the blue fucking hell were Samoa Joe and Renee getting along and being friendly!

Now that Mox is gone, Vince has his eye on another cuck storyline

Getting caught up on the thread...I guess half the people here missed the part where they announced yesterday and again at the beginning of the show only half the roster was even eligible to be drafted today.

Now that Mox is gone, Vince has his eye on another cuck storyline

Someone must have just told Vince what that word means and he found it hilarious.

They exposed The Business. I was so upset with Samoa Joe tonight

They exposed The Business. I was so upset with Samoa Joe tonight

I was thinking he's angling for some kind of backstage job when his contract is up.

I was thinking he's angling for some kind of backstage job when his contract is up.
I kept waiting for him to snap at any moment like “I’ve tried to be patient and on my best behavior tonight but!” and it never happened

I kept waiting for him to snap at any moment like “I’ve tried to be patient and on my best behavior tonight but!” and it never happened

The fact it never was what made me he think he was legit angling for a backstage job.

With Big Dawg, Braun, and Heavy Machinery on Smackdown I really have no reason to tune in on Monday nights.

If they have to split a tag team up in the draft, can it please be Ziggler and Roode so we don't have to bother with watching them lose the titles...or have to watch them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back