PWd 819 90s punk style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck do you call out people on Twitter, when nobody follows you?......besides @Frank23 I assume.

Shits just weird......like mass shooter weird.
I've never followed Warrio. Just throw his handle into the Google Machine.

Anybody else going to see S&M 2 when it's in cinemas?

ROH

TNA

Impact

Which name would be best for business?

Future PWD poll?

Work or shoot?

Some funny moments like the “silky smooth” scene where’s banging all the grandma’s had me laughing pretty hard same with fizzy bubbly, overall wasn’t his greatest work but I’ll watch it here and there

I'm very curious to see what happens. Sinclair hasn't done enough to push ROH IMO.

What would their name be?
I’m assuming they’d keep the name impact and just fold the ROH talent into the company. I hope it brings a better product around and makes some good competition again.
I wouldn’t mind having WWE vs Imapct (ROH) vs AEW kinda bring me back to the heyday of the 90’s with ECW WCW and WWE competition that time brought.

Some funny moments like the “silky smooth” scene where’s banging all the grandma’s had me laughing pretty hard same with fizzy bubbly, overall wasn’t his greatest work but I’ll watch it here and there

Sometimes, I think Sandler gets over-criticised.

He's not in the business of making oscar bait art movies to strike emotional chords. He does stupid, fun movies to switch your brain off on a Sunday afternoon when you've had a big dinner and can't be arsed moving.

Sometimes, I think Sandler gets over-criticised.

He's not in the business of making oscar bait art movies to strike emotional chords. He does stupid, fun movies to switch your brain off on a Sunday afternoon when you've had a big dinner and can't be arsed moving.
His recent movies haven’t really been that good though either. As you said Jack and Jill was fucking horrendous even with Pacino . Also the second movie he did with Drew Barrymore was bad.
But he’s also really good with his older stuff ; Happy Gilmore ( my favorite Sandler movie) Billy Madison, Mr Deeds, and Waterboy were hilarious . He’s kind of lost touch of what made him great , a lot of his newer movies seems he’s throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks .

His recent movies haven’t really been that good though either. As you said Jack and Jill was fucking horrendous even with Pacino . Also the second movie he did with Drew Barrymore was bad.
But he’s also really good with his older stuff ; Happy Gilmore ( my favorite Sandler movie) Billy Madison, Mr Deeds, and Waterboy were hilarious . He’s kind of lost touch of what made him great , a lot of his newer movies seems he’s throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks .

Oh yeah, he's put out some absolute dreck, like Sandy Wexler.

But, sometimes, even when it's a passable, decent movie, I think some people pile on becaus it's Adam Sandler. Like Grown Ups 2, it's not a "good" movie by any metric, but it's just a nice, easy watch for a couple of hours when you're flicking the channels and there's nothing else on.

I think the problem is, he's not making movies to make a good movie, he's making movies to piss arse around with his mates. It goes to show you the attitude he takes when making them, he offered a role to Steve Austin, he said "I can't, I've just had my knee fixed, and I can't walk on it for a couple of months", and Sandler said "Call me back in a couple of months, we'll put it off until then".

You look at Austin's role in that movie, that could have been played by anyone.

Oh yeah, he's put out some absolute dreck, like Sandy Wexler.

But, sometimes, even when it's a passable, decent movie, I think some people pile on becaus it's Adam Sandler. Like Grown Ups 2, it's not a "good" movie by any metric, but it's just a nice, easy watch for a couple of hours when you're flicking the channels and there's nothing else on.
Grown Ups 1 &2 weren’t bad, they were actually decent and I thought Sandler found his stride again, but then he released the ridiculous six, i was turned off him again lol.
I agree he does get a ton of hate for it , but people should know what to expect when they’re watching one of his films.

Grown Ups 1 &2 weren’t bad, they were actually decent and I thought Sandler found his stride again, but then he released the ridiculous six, i was turned off him again lol.
I agree he does get a ton of hate for it , but people should know what to expect when they’re watching one of his films.

Exactly.

Look at Pixels. It's stupid, it's riddled with plot holes, but I like the retro games and classic rock.

I'm just gonna put it in it's own catagory, "Big Dinner Movies". You're in that haze, you can't be arsed moving, screw it, Pixels is on, that'll do. When you've The Asylum making movies like "The Terminators", "Transmorphers", and "Atlantic Rim" specifically to con old people and kids into renting them, thinking they're the real thing, Sandler piss arsing around with his mates isn't that bad.

How do you know though?

Limey, please.

WQpykXN.gif

6tyL2l0.gif

Exactly.

Look at Pixels. It's stupid, it's riddled with plot holes, but I like the retro games and classic rock.

I'm just gonna put it in it's own catagory, "Big Dinner Movies". You're in that haze, you can't be arsed moving, screw it, Pixels is on, that'll do. When you've The Asylum making movies like "The Terminators", "Transmorphers", and "Atlantic Rim" specifically to con old people and kids into renting them, thinking they're the real thing, Sandler piss arsing around with his mates isn't that bad.
Unless you watch the Do Over with him and David Spade , that’s a pretty bad movie lol.
I’d put Sandler in with Seth Macfarlane , both make funny movies but you’re supposed to turn your brain off when watching them. Ted 1,2 weren’t bad a Million Ways To Die In The West was pretty fun, especially when Charlize Theron was making fun of Amanda Siegfried for her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back