PWD 816: Hoe Ass Bayley

Will Joker be any good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Bayley heel, turn Alexa face as the heel side is huge and short on top faces. I could see Sasha taking the belt from Becky, in the interim do an Bliss/Sasha feud with Banks retaining on the way to Mania. Heel Sasha needs an long reign to re-establish herself as a top heel.
aint no way sasha's taking the belt from becky when they just put her on the cover of the game, at least not until becky and rollins take time off to go on their honeymoon.

Two woman power trip.

Sasha takes the belt from Becky, with Bayley's help, then they take the tag titles.

The woman's tag titles still haven't got a match announced on the PPV with 3 TV shows to go will be on the kick-off like Summerslam. To think with Bliss-cross, I thought there be more focus by WWE as they give Bliss something to do story wise, I was wrong. It's the second lowest tier title, first is cruiserweight as it's an permanent kickoff fixture.

24/7 is a modern iteration of the hardcore title, so it's a joke title so I don't count it.

Two woman power trip.

Sasha takes the belt from Becky, with Bayley's help, then they take the tag titles.
And in her desperation, Becky has to turn to a woman she doesn’t fully understand but a woman who’s not afraid to fight in the trenches

lacey-evans-butthole.gif

aint no way sasha's taking the belt from becky when they just put her on the cover of the game, at least not until becky and rollins take time off to go on their honeymoon.

I see her taking it at Hell in a Cell, I expect a screwy finish at NOC then they main event HIAC like Charlotte/Sasha of 2016 this time Sasha wins and begins her heel reign.

And in her desperation, Becky has to turn to a woman she doesn’t fully understand but a woman who’s not afraid to fight in the trenches

lacey-evans-butthole.gif

but this is Vince and new things don't matter.
fully expect Becky to ask Charlotte for help, thus fulfilling @Batjester 's prophecy and giving us 4 horsewomen redux;
face becky and charlotte vs ratchet sasha and hoeassbayley

fully expect Becky to ask Charlotte for help, thus fulfilling @Batjester 's prophecy and giving us 4 horsewomen redux;
Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-12.gif

I see her taking it at Hell in a Cell, I expect a screwy finish at NOC then they main event HIAC like Charlotte/Sasha of 2016 this time Sasha wins and begins her heel reign.
I only see this working if hoeassbayley takes on a sexy valet role and helps sasha win dirty.
or if sasha starts using the legit/boss rings as brass knucks.
preferably both.

Last edited:
Can we get a stable of woman wrestlers that just destroy everybody on the roster. Taking out male and female wrestlers using guile and cunning. Creating 4 on 1 situations and just beating the shit out of everyone like Charlotte did to Ronda.

lacey-evans-butthole.gif

Believe it or not, she's actually a pretty good babyface.

I expect this, but with the NWO twist. Giving Vince no other option but to inject some MMA poison into the company!

I expect this, but with the NWO twist. Giving Vince no other option but to inject some MMA poison into the company!
I would be nice to see The Queen of Spades and NXT horsewomen show up and lay waste to everyone, maybe even have Sonya ditch Mandy and join them.

I would be nice to see The Queen of Spades and NXT horsewomen show up and lay waste to everyone, maybe even have Sonya ditch Mandy and join them.
RHEA's gonna kill Shayna.
and then everyone else.
hopefully.

W.W.O.
Womens.World.Order.

complete with their own Bischoff member
sigpic437418_42.gif

W.W.O.
Womens.World.Order.

complete with their own Bischoff member
sigpic437418_42.gif

Considering its pretty much the only thing they havent tried, you think they would have pulled the trigger on this. I thought we were going to get it with the Riott Squad but alas no.

Considering its pretty much the only thing they havent tried, you think they would have pulled the trigger on this. I thought we were going to get it with the Riott Squad but alas no.

Riott Squad weren't anywhere near established enough. It was basically Ruby with a couple of NXT jobbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back