PWD 816: Hoe Ass Bayley

Will Joker be any good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time, my friend

bluechew9053-585a.png
Man I’m legit starting to get concerned. I may have to join the cwo but I’ll talk to a dr first. Maybe I need some trt

@RollSonnenRoll but my penis hasn’t retracted back in a few days so that’s an improvement. It was turtle shelling hard for a while

This is my first day, pal.

Well, let me be the first to introduce myself. I'm Rexual Chocolate - long time upstanding, entertaining poster. Some say, I have with my good pals, we kept this forum afloat through many dark ages. But this isn't about me, tell us a little about yourself?

Well, let me be the first to introduce myself. I'm Rexual Chocolate - long time upstanding, entertaining poster. Some say, I have with my good pals, we kept this forum afloat through many dark ages. But this isn't about me, tell us a little about yourself?

Hello, Rexual Chocolate. It’s nice to meet you for the first time.

I’m 25. I like long walks on the beach, Virginia Beach in particular, which is where I’m from. One thing I like people to know about me right away, is that I detest chocolate milk. I request that it not be mentioned in my presence. If that’s okay with everyone.

I’m 25. I like long walks on the beach, Virginia Beach in particular, which is where I’m from. One thing I like people to know about me right away, is that I detest chocolate milk. I request that it not be mentioned in my presence. If that’s okay with everyone.
giphy.gif

Fine by me, I hate milk in any state. I'm more of a well water guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back