pWd 812: President RSR

Do you like intergender wrestling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CM Punk was to sign with AEW, who should he face first?

I'd like to see Omega or even Jericho (yes, I know they had several matches but had a great feud)

But I think Cody would get first crack at him.
Hopefully his first opponent is a semi, right in the middle of 90/94

If CM Punk was to sign with AEW, who should he face first?

I'd like to see Omega or even Jericho (yes, I know they had several matches but had a great feud)

But I think Cody would get first crack at him.
Sonny Kiss.

Hes 50 looks like shit and weights 175lbs. Who gives a fuck
26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

@PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H. @Kung Fu Tze

Anyone way we can give @RollSonnenRoll the ability to sticky threads here since he’s our president. I think they gave something like that to the president of the war room. Make that happen for us, pals. I don’t believe RSR has gotten some much as yellows, he can handle the responsibility. Much love - RC

Really disappointed at the lack of starters tonight. Remember when preseason week 3 was the “dress rehearsal”? Don’t think a QB1 has taken a snap tonight. Make this shit two games and let’s go

Really disappointed at the lack of starters tonight. Remember when preseason week 3 was the “dress rehearsal”? Don’t think a QB1 has taken a snap tonight. Make this shit two games and let’s go

No starters meant I’m out in the back grilling with the boys in this hot ass weather.

Preseason week 3 in 2019 is #NotMyBusiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back