pWd 812: President RSR

Do you like intergender wrestling?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was sent a $200 Amazon gift card last night. I'm thinking about ordering the Def Jam games with the hopes that she doesn't notice. I've always wanted to play those things. Anyone ever play?
The first one was badass. I really enjoyed it a lot.

I survived night one at home with two young ones. The first day home couldn’t have gone better too. Right away big brother hugged little bro which shocked me and brought a tear to my eye
c260c97c011bbe42ef349b954de1ce70--hitman-hart-wwe-photos.jpg
When baby fett was born, fett jr wanted nothing to do with her so he would cover his eyes to block her out. Then one day, in the car, she was crying and randomly he started to talk to her trying to calm her down. They've been best friends ever since.

When baby fett was born, fett jr wanted nothing to do with her so he would cover his eyes to block her out. Then one day, in the car, she was crying and randomly he started to talk to her trying to calm her down. They've been best friends ever since.
<{1-7}>

I bought some remote control lights for the house, mainly to aid my disabled mother.

One advantage to these lights is that you can change the colour of them. So I changed the bathroom light to Red, just to see what it's like when Kane has a shit.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back