PWD 806: Ken Shamrock Snap Your Ankle Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. I don’t want to OD tho & Riff Raff said he doesn’t do cocaine anymore because people mix this stuff with it now that kills people but idk.
Yeah I advise u to do it but try not to die

People itt talking about 3 plain Jane's when Ambush brings in Asians chicks with actual figures. <{cruzshake}>

@Andersons Foot riff raft is a smart man maybe take his weird over mine
Yeah I like riff but he was accused of sexual harassment that one time but he says it’s not true. He’s pretty good at basketball. I think I may ask him to hang out & do coke with me & then we’ll play basketball together.

Yeah I like riff but he was accused of sexual harassment that one time but he says it’s not true. He’s pretty good at basketball. I think I may ask him to hang out & do coke with me & then we’ll play basketball together.
I’ll join u guys. But I can only do a little bit of coke.

People itt talking about 3 plain Jane's when Ambush brings in Asians chicks with actual figures. <{cruzshake}>
Its about the top female Japanese worker in WWE across the board. Professional hotties aren't in the discussion...it's like who would look at Mandy Rose if we were comparing her to Instagram blondies who are 10s.

I’ll join u guys. But I can only do a little bit of coke.

Can I join, Lake? I have a particular set of skills I bring to the court and I only need one small bump of coke.

giphy.gif

What are your thoughts on KotR my Brethren?

Should it be used as a tool to push up and coming/midcard taken to the upper card...or just another prop for the guys already there?

Should it be used as a tool to push up and coming/midcard taken to the upper card...or just another prop for the guys already there?
Winner should get a title shot but it’ll probably just be a waste

No offense to Lake but this is my get together that Lake was invited to. You need to ask me if you can come.
Can I join, Foot? I have a particular set of skills I bring to the court and I only need one small bump of coke.

giphy.gif

King of the Ring should be used to solidify an already established guy imo

Is the KOTR only for RAW? Because Kevin Owens would be a good pick

Drew Mcintyre would also be a good pick

Samoa Joe is another guy

I'd be happy with any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back