PWD 806: Ken Shamrock Snap Your Ankle Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has some serious heat with the 24/7 title

I guess I thought my shoulders or something else would be sore but my ass check muscles are sore

Your damn ass is a giant ass muscle, Jack! Lake, I want you to start doing some strength training along with your 14 miles a day. It's good for you. #TrustRexual

Your damn ass is a giant ass muscle, Jack! Lake, I want you to start doing some strength training along with your 14 miles a day. It's good for you. #TrustRexual
Ur right. Hve I ever told u I used to weigh like 185 all musicale and I used to lift a lot.

@Rexual Chocolate do u know how hard it is to Ssumble a stupid ikea bed

I feel ya, dawg. I bought a fucking bunk bed for the boys on Amazon a couple years ago and the instructions were broken English and a lot of the parts wouldn't line up, but I got it done. Lake, you just passed your first dad test. I'm proud of you. Many more to come, brother. But now you got that first victory under your belt!

Lmao did u hear that creep tell Sasha’s “you look so good baby”

I feel ya, dawg. I bought a fucking bunk bed for the boys on Amazon a couple years ago and the instructions were broken English and a lot of the parts wouldn't line up, but I got it done. Lake, you just passed your first dad test. I'm proud of you. Many more to come, brother. But now you got that first victory under your belt!
Dawg I’ve been a dad for. Year and half I’ve learnt so far lessons and have put together countless kid shits The cribs suck

Yeah ikea directions form even have words just all ambiguous picture.

Damn Sasha with a chairshot to the boobs m

Man, Rogan is oblivious to how unfunny his stand up is. He's not even really that funny just shooting the shit.

I think he’s confused longevity and success in other ventures in life as success in his true passion

I think he’s confused longevity and success in other ventures in life as success in his true passion
But he has had success as a comedian as well. People pay to go to his shows then they laugh. Even tho he’s not funny and it’s more of a fandom thing

Lack of pics in arguing which one of the 3 women is hottest, is disappointing PWD. Kairi wins for lack of pics of other contestants.

And I dont care if they would have been reposts, PWD knows better

COvGuRjUwAAvdiu.jpg:large

DR-LdaKVQAYueFb.jpg

kairi-sane-696x392.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back