PWD 791: Seth Lynch is just like Mike Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ate hotdogs with prmeaais. Cheese!

Nah, I've always fancied her, face and body are both beautiful...does a nice interview too.
Yes, even without those work of art bolt-ons and muscles, she is just a beautiful woman in the face. You have to be pretty damn good looking to have that ridiculous hair cut and still be hot

Bischoff looking like "who's this moron?"

Certain people just need to stop showing teeth when they smile, Steph looks like she's looking for souls and Seth looks like he's the make a wish kid.

Certain people just need to stop showing teeth when they smile, Steph looks like she's looking for souls and Seth looks like he's the make a wish kid.

She's got that HGH jaw.

I fucking knew it. He sounds the part, he looks the part.

Don't have him talk much then.

Velveteen V Ricochet had a great build, simply because Rico flipped over the top rope, to the floor and said three words.

Being able to cut a great promo is invaluable, but being able to cut a promo is overrated.

That still doesn't fix the problem of having the same match 3 times in 4 weeks though. Bring back friggin managers!

Janela is right. This was the worst fight ever lol first Enzo is backing up not fighting, then when he comes forward Janela backs up and doesn't fight.
That's exactly how I pictured a fight at a blink 182 would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back