PWD 786: Surly Seth Rollins

GOAT Quarterback

• Montana

• Brady

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s your fault. You led me down a bad path, wth the raping of Foot talk. I went too far, Rex. I have to know my limitations and the yellows will make me remember to walk the straight and narrow.

Babyface nutman is not best for business

On June 29, at the Bumps and Brewses event at the Los Angeles Ale Works in Hawthorne, Bad Dude Tito Escondido intervened in a domestic violence incident that was taking place in the crowd during his match.

According to people at the scene, a fan that appeared to be intoxicated had been getting increasingly belligerent throughout the night. During the main event, in which Tito Escondido and his Wolf Zaddies teammates Rico Dynamite and Che Cabrera battled the Lucha Homies (Lil’ Cholo and Mariachi Loco) and their surprise partner Killer Kross, the fan began to physically assault a woman who was believed to be with him.

While this was going on, unbeknownst to the wrestlers in the ring, venue security was in the process of removing a group of four other attendees from the venue for bad behavior. When it became apparent that the abuse wasn’t going to be immediately stopped, Tito Escondido broke character from his match and intervened by taking the fan down with a tackle. He then held him in place until security arrived.

After subduing the belligerent fan until security was able to intervene, Escondido rejoined the match in progress.

On June 29, at the Bumps and Brewses event at the Los Angeles Ale Works in Hawthorne, Bad Dude Tito Escondido intervened in a domestic violence incident that was taking place in the crowd during his match.

According to people at the scene, a fan that appeared to be intoxicated had been getting increasingly belligerent throughout the night. During the main event, in which Tito Escondido and his Wolf Zaddies teammates Rico Dynamite and Che Cabrera battled the Lucha Homies (Lil’ Cholo and Mariachi Loco) and their surprise partner Killer Kross, the fan began to physically assault a woman who was believed to be with him.

While this was going on, unbeknownst to the wrestlers in the ring, venue security was in the process of removing a group of four other attendees from the venue for bad behavior. When it became apparent that the abuse wasn’t going to be immediately stopped, Tito Escondido broke character from his match and intervened by taking the fan down with a tackle. He then held him in place until security arrived.

After subduing the belligerent fan until security was able to intervene, Escondido rejoined the match in progress.

I hate shows that feature audience participation.

Good on Bad Dude though.

It’s your fault. You led me down a bad path, wth the raping of Foot talk. I went too far, Rex. I have to know my limitations and the yellows will make me remember to walk the straight and narrow.

You should’ve known better than to mingle with that guy and his shenanigans, Nut.

Going forward I’d like for you to ask me before you speak to him.

Alright, I can't resist anymore. I think i'm going to G1 on saturday. Fuck me for waiting though, gonna cost like 30% more than it would normally.

Alright, I can't resist anymore. I think i'm going to G1 on saturday. Fuck me for waiting though, gonna cost like 30% more than it would normally.
Why were you trying to resist at all?
Seems like thats a mandatory if its in your area

giphy.gif

Is Wally going to try and take the belt?

That’s only if they drive to his house and walk inside.

Correction, Mella has to wait a block away and Truth then has to go to his house and go in. Wally isn’t allowed within 100ft of Mella anymore.

It's the legendary Tom Magee's birthday.

Stay away from those types of people Nut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back