PWD 786: Surly Seth Rollins

GOAT Quarterback

• Montana

• Brady

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once yelled BURN IT DOWN out the window to a kid that looked like that in a Rollins shirt outside a Starbucks. He didn’t acknowledge me back and I’m still a little hot about it

One time I ran into a guy wearing a Bullet Club shirt, and without saying anything I walked up to him and held up a Too Sweet gesture he just stopped and said "what are you doing?" I just shook my head in disgust and kept it moving.

00beach1998c.jpg

Bash At The Beach '98

https://omny.fm/shows/83-weeks-with-eric-bischoff/bash-at-the-beach-98

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bash_at_the_Beach_(1998)

10-15 mins in...

“Sports entertainment has always been one of the most watched entertainment shows on tv.......did you catch what I did?”-Eric

“God damn, are you gonna do that all the time now? It’s monday not Tuesday.”-Conrad

“Fine, professional wrestling.”-Eric

“Thank you”-Conrad

<Lmaoo>

Because I enjoyed it so much the first time I wanna watch it again and study the psychology and storytelling and flashy moves
What is the difference between the two? Serious question, the lines seem blurred to me...

One time I ran into a guy wearing a Bullet Club shirt, and without saying anything I walked up to him and held up a Too Sweet gesture he just stopped and said "what are you doing?" I just shook my head in disgust and kept it moving.

A guy in Walmart once complimented me on my Hacksaw Jim Duggan shirt. I turned around with the thumbs up and a "HOOOOOOOOOO."

I've haven't seen that man since, but I like to think we really connected that day.

giphy.gif

A guy in Walmart once complimented me on my Hacksaw Jim Duggan shirt. I turned around with the thumbs up and a "HOOOOOOOOOO."

I've haven't seen that man since, but I like to think we really connected that day.

giphy.gif
Is that jumpin Joey maggs he killed??

Whoa Joey Maggs is dead!? And died at 39?? God dang dudes. RIP (13 years ago)

@44nutman I don't like seeing those yellows on you, bro. Don't like it one damn bit.
It’s your fault. You led me down a bad path, wth the raping of Foot talk. I went too far, Rex. I have to know my limitations and the yellows will make me remember to walk the straight and narrow.

It’s your fault. You led me down a bad path, wth the raping of Foot talk. I went too far, Rex. I have to know my limitations and the yellows will make me remember to walk the straight and narrow.
We're all praying for you nut

We're all praying for you nut
Right now Blunderbuss prayers are what I need. I fell in with the bad crowd. I am trying to resist shooting up Marijuana and throwing my life away.

What is the difference between the two? Serious question, the lines seem blurred to me...
The way I always interpreted it is the storytelling is the overall arc of the match and the reason behind it but the psychology is the little subtle things you do during a match that make sure you have the fans invested in the story and reacting the way you want them to

The story behind Cody vs Darby Allin is heres this little angry skater kid that hates everyone and thrives on inner pain and he wanted to see superstar Cody Rhodes and his lovely wife destroyed even if he also destroyed himself in the process

The psychology came into play when Cody felt the fans kinda turning on him during the match so he subtly switched to heel tactics
He wanted to stay ahead of the crowd and keep them interested in him because if they turned on him completely they may have cheered when Shawn Spears whacked him with a chair and that wouldve ruined the moment they had planned out

Thats why you hear a lotta old timers complain that theres no psychology anymore because guys plan out their whole match in the lockerroom beforehand and just go out there and do preplanned spot after spot after spot without even paying attention to what the fans are telling them with the way theyre reacting to stuff
They may be telling a story but they arent using any psychology at all

Thats how I see it anyways

Right now Blunderbuss prayers are what I need. I fell in with the bad crowd. I am trying to resist shooting up Marijuana and throwing my life away.
Stay strong dude. Be like Big Bobby B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back