PWD 785: Stop putting titles on dorks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ft isn't manlet

Yeah idk shit bout beto( other than that dumbass haircut video he posted made him look like a 7yr old / lost to Ted Cruz in Senate race/ fund raising machine)
Warren's new found popularity seems to be policy driven... the woman has put released outlines for everything.

Hard to tell when the fields so crowded

Yeah I don’t know anything about any of them really. First impression of Warren & Harris is positive for me but I’m not qualified to say anything more than that.

I don't like it; feels like you're giving Foot home court advantage.

Let's be methodical about this. Make it proper entertainment and sell tickets.

Fighting area:
Streets
Ring
Cage
Bridge over Lava?

Weapons?

Handicap?

Let's be methodical about this. Make it proper entertainment and sell tickets.

Fighting area:
Streets
Ring
Cage
Bridge over Lava?

Weapons?

Handicap?

I have paid no attention to what is going on but...

Cage. Rubber Mallets. Both legs taped together so participants can only hop and are seriously off-balance.

I have paid no attention to what is going on but...

Cage. Rubber Mallets. Both legs taped together so participants can only hop and are seriously off-balance.
hqdefault.jpg

IMO.

Heyman never done 3 hr TV before, he done ECW/OVW (1 hr) and Smackdown (2 hour) and peak ECW was rapid pace, ton of moving parts in one segment to move one story and is constantly moving. Only truly show down during the TNN era when he got burned out and it become more match and athletic oriented to compensate for the thin roster. So it be interesting to see how he can truly change the format of RAW.

I was really hoping that they'd do season three this coming fall or winter, but it looks like it won't be until next April.

I'm not happy about this, puncher of monkeys. If Miguel dies, we riot.

Makes me wanna punch something...

Beverly Hills Ninja isn't even close to being on Tommy Bois level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back