Joe/Ricochet - ***1/2

Bryan and Rowan/Heavy Machinery - ***1/2

Bayley/Bliss - *1/2

Reigns/McIntyre - ***3/4

Kingston/Ziggler - **1/2

Rollins/Corbin - *
1 star?! Worse than Bliss and Bayley?!

DAybP9BVwAAfxyy.jpg

Dude, Lord, Bishop, whatevs. You ask if I'm devout? I'm all about NHB and think MMA is for pussies. Real Talk. When I say Scott Ferrozzo is my favourite fighter, I'm serious. Sort of. I like all who shed and force shedding. I love Gordeau, the filthy, dirty, beautiful bastard.

No stipulations needed. Rex vs Foot is a fucking glorified squash for the marks; Bundy vs SD Jones level horseshit. Have you seen Rex's fahkin' traps!?! <Oku03>

Foot's a dead man walking.

I didn't ask if you were devout Brother Which Dr. I knew you were, it was a compliment and I desired your council.

Maybe they should fight on a floor filthy with broken glass and AIDS needles?

I didn't ask if you were devout Brother Which Dr. I knew you were, it was a compliment and I desired your council.

Maybe they should fight on a floor filthy with broken glass and AIDS needles?

I don't like it; feels like you're giving Foot home court advantage.

6 foot

You called me a manlet and a liar unprovoked before any of that went down. Accept responsibility and apologize.

Don’t know much about him but seems like a decent guy.

6ft isn't manlet

Yeah idk shit bout beto( other than that dumbass haircut video he posted made him look like a 7yr old / lost to Ted Cruz in Senate race/ fund raising machine)
Warren's new found popularity seems to be policy driven... the woman has put released outlines for everything.

Hard to tell when the fields so crowded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back