PWD 784: #LockerRoomLeaderSeth Starts the Fire

Favorite Member of the Flannel Five

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

upload_2019-5-27_22-35-32-png.589419

5I3W.gif

Rules
1. Kofi Kingston, you absolutely suck!
2. Book Lacey “Heat Magnet” Evans stronger
3. Give The Bad Guy a big, clean win.

Mascots
v2vgwmgbpq531.jpg

v2lfabiiz6631.jpg

t3_bgttqf

Theme

Please and thank you @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H. @Rex Luger

Fight me irl

It’s always nirvana

Nirvana got my vote. All time, they are my favorite and I was way more into them than any of the others at the time. I like Alice in Chains more and more as time goes on. And I listen to a ton of STP. Great driving music. Soundgarden and PJ are definitely bringing up the rear. I loved Ten, but was never into anything PJ did after that. Soundgarden was always hit or miss for me, although they're the only ones from the list that I ever saw live.

Kudos to Vedder for being the last front man standing.

Bane doesn’t get the appreciation he deserves
He had a great beginning and middle but his character really lost steam by being revealed as basically a goon for another villain we knew for all of ten seconds and then getting taken out unceremoniously by Catwoman.

There was a spot in her match tonight where she got speared into the corner and her ass popped up onto the second turnbuckle and bounced a bit as the cameraman was filming from behind her
Gave me a quick little involuntary wiggle in my jiggle

He had a great beginning and middle but his character really lost steam by being revealed as basically a goon for another villain we knew for all of ten seconds and then getting taken out unceremoniously by Catwoman.

Fair point. Hardy’s portrayal was amazing. Wasn’t sure how the voice was gonna come across but I liked it. He did a lot of acting with just his eyes which was impressive.

Lacey is more over with me than any woman on the roster atm...(at the moment, not ass to mouth...well maybe both).

{<tongue}

Alice all day everyday. Chris Cornell is the best singer out of all the bands though.

But for reals though Scorpio Sky is a pretty good wrestler and Tessa ate his fuckin lunch today
She outwrestled him from the moment the ref said go and never once did she look outta place in there with a dude
I highly recommend checking out this match on the Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back