PWD 779: Liv Morgan has NO ASS

Liv or Mandy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simming Hogan vs. Savage on nWo Revenge to test out my internet connection. He won't even job in my own home!

c97dd156-7038-45b0-b7da-3dcd406cbc08-FoxNation_Tyrus_Britt_McHenry_Photo_SHOW_ONLY2.jpg

Report: Britt McHenry's Co-Host Moved Off Fox Nation Show Following Sexual Harassment Complaint
McHenry and former WWE wrestler Tyrus (real name George Murdoch) started a show called Un-PC on Fox News’s streaming platform last November. You have not heard of it, but that’s okay, because it’s already undergone an important change: Tyrus was quietly replaced by someone named Tom Shillue back in mid-April, no formal explanation was given, and the show kept right on chugging along. Tyrus, meanwhile, was given his own Fox Nation show, called NUFFSAID.

The Daily Beast reported last week that Tyrus left Un-PC as the result of “a personal dispute,” arising from “a complaint” made by McHenry. Fox News declined to comment on the matter, but the network continued to give Tyrus appearances across its “opinion shows,” suggesting that perhaps the split came down to something as benign as a garden-variety personality conflict. But today’s report clears up the ambiguity:

[M]ultiple sources have confirmed to The Daily Beast that the dispute centered around McHenry’s contention that Tyrus had, on multiple occasions, sent her unwanted and unsolicited text messages with lewd, sexual comments.

[...]

McHenry’s complaint to management about the eccentric Fox personality wasn’t all that surprising to some of his colleagues. Two sources who have worked at Fox News told The Daily Beast that Tyrus has long had a reputation for regularly making off-color or “politically incorrect” remarks or jokes. “He’s got a wild sense of humor, if we’re being generous,” one current female Fox employee said.

Read more:https://deadspin.com/report-britt-mchenrys-co-host-moved-off-fox-nation-sho-1835433457

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Conrad-Thompson2.jpg

I bought my wife a $200 chromebook 4 years ago and she still uses it for school.

My chromebook has been awesome. Only problem is a lot of stuff isn’t compatible with it.

This is really helpful. A sincere thank you.

I only want to lend £200-£400 (I’d like to spend fuck all and use a perfectly functional iPad that I paid for).

Recommendations? Need good video and no lag...

Trying to play Shadow Warrior 2 but two days in a row now Ive lost all my progress when I turn the game off
It always reverts back to the same checkpoint when I restart the game
This is dumb and the game aint fun enough to make me wanna replay all this shit for a 3rd time
Your loss Wang, your loss...

Trying to play Shadow Warrior 2 but two days in a row now Ive lost all my progress when I turn the game off
It always reverts back to the same checkpoint when I restart the game
This is dumb and the game aint fun enough to make me wanna replay all this shit for a 3rd time
Your loss Wang, your loss...
Yeah! Fuck em, pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back