Pwd 778: the rise of likeasaurus fett

Once more for the last time until Saudiarabiamania 4 weekend!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ott01t7Dm21qjb84ro1_500.gif
giphy.gif

roman-reigns.gif

RAW in San Jose, so Bayley would be a wild-card logically and considering WWE track record of jobbing/beaten up in home-town to heat things up. I expect similar in Bliss/Bayley 2.0. Just avoid doing 'this is your life' Bayley again, that segment and the cane match set back Bayley's character as she got boo afterwards. Took til now to get back on track, then again it's wwe creative.

RAW in San Jose, so Bayley would be a wild-card logically and considering WWE track record of jobbing/beaten up in home-town to heat things up. I expect similar in Bliss/Bayley 2.0. Just avoid doing 'this is your life' Bayley again, that segment and the cane match set back Bayley's character as she got boo afterwards. Took til now to get back on track, then again it's wwe creative.

Bliss shouldn't be in the title picture.

Bliss shouldn't be in the title picture.

It a one-off title shot if anything, considering Bayley just got the belt so she would retain. It's a ready made redemption story and with 2 weeks to build and the history already there from 2017 it's quick to heat up. Bayley/Charlotte I see as the Summerslam match, June/July filling time with numerous defenses on TV and building Bayley up in the mean-time if I had the book.

Stomping grounds is a filler PPV as it get, Revenge would of been a more fitting name for the PPV with all the rematches.

It a one-off title shot if anything, considering Bayley just got the belt so she would retain. It's a ready made redemption story and with 2 weeks to build and the history already there from 2017 it's quick to heat up. Bayley/Charlotte I see as the Summerslam match, June/July filling time with numerous defenses on TV and building Bayley up in the mean-time if I had the book.

Stomping grounds is a filler PPV as it get, Revenge would of been a more fitting name for the PPV with all the rematches.
If that were the case, nearly every event could be named Revenge

Apart from being a pile of made up shit, as accurate as a Oliver Stone film.

I'm aware that it's fiction since most, if not all, of the protagonists died during or soon after the event.

Do you have anything of value to say, or are you just being an asshat?

i'm out here living my best life and grilling some kalbi
and these motherfuckers are all up in my personal space trying to give me tips on how to barbecue on MY fucking grill
and then have the nerve to grab the cooked meat tongs and start reaching for the raw meat cuz they wanna grill too

MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T YOU KNOW YOU DON'T JUST START BARBECUING ON ANOTHER MAN'S GRILL?
WHO THE FUCK RAISED YOU?

man I hate when ppl try and swoop in on my grill game.
go away or just stfu and let me barbecue dammit.

Should have kicked them off your property imho

I'm off for my weekend in less than two hours. Spending the morning looking at new entry doors (two entrances and one for the basement apartment), including a new patio door and storm doors for each regular door.

Following that up with meeting a contractor to renovate the downstairs apartment's bathroom. New tub and everything.

Goodbye rich life.

Will this boost ratings? I say no.

Liv Morgan is by far the better wrestler. And doesnt have resting bitch face. The girl bumps like a young Jeff Hardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back