• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pwd 778: the rise of likeasaurus fett

Once more for the last time until Saudiarabiamania 4 weekend!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Biebs SHOOTS HARD on Tom "Weirdo" Cruise!

HEY DANA HEY DANA, GIVE HIM DAT FUCCN BOI!

@Rex Luger keeps spitting that heresy in the Liv beats Mandy x3...ehrem sorry..."Cannon" thread and I'm going to have to order up some Excommunication with a side of Demon Sodomy on his.

Don't fuck with Church, Rex. I wanted an easy two days with the family after roasting in the desert all weekend dealing with half naked drunken sloots on the water...but if you undermine my shit and spew that blasphemous filth....

I don't want to...

Recant please.

Tommy C. wood leave The Biebs in a bloody mess. No doubt in my mind. Finish him with a Vanilla Sky High.
dMOmxGy.gif

@Rex Luger keeps spitting that heresy in the Liv beats Mandy x3...ehrem sorry..."Cannon" thread and I'm going to have to order up some Excommunication with a side of Demon Sodomy on his.

Don't fuck with Church, Rex. I wanted an easy two days with the family after roasting in the desert all weekend dealing with half naked drunken sloots on the water...but if you undermine my shit and spew that blasphemous filth....

I don't want to...

Recant please.
tumblr_ov9j10JB6w1wzp6uoo1_250.gif

Never.

I don't want to...

Recant please.

He’s been excommunicated once today, if a second one is necessary then so be it IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back