• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 777: Happy Birthday To A Legend

Better with biscuits

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a sickening, to the point of insanity, work ethic?

giphy.gif

I'm not very interested in Impact.

Its white Nia Jax!

God this is awkward.

Impact. I have been in a wrestling mood lately, and Impact seems to bring it for the main events.

Did you watch the NJPW show the other day? White/Tanahashi, Ospreay/Shingo and Mox/Juice were all fantastic

Of course Motherfucker Foot puts jam on his biscuit

Did you watch the NJPW show the other day? White/Tanahashi, Ospreay/Shingo and Mox/Juice were all fantastic
I saw Ospreay/Shingo and Mox/Juice. I loved Mox Juice, and enjoyed Ospreay Shingo, though I am just not a big Ospreay fan.

Damn. Brutally honest, RSR. That’s why I respect you.
Rocky could’ve slowed down years ago and still had enough money that his great grandkids won’t be working. He’s still shooting 4 movies per year and a tv series plus commercials/appearances all while maintaining a 265 lb bodybuilder body fat level physique though. That’s a special kind of mindset

I saw Ospreay/Shingo and Mox/Juice. I loved Mox Juice, and enjoyed Ospreay Shingo, though I am just not a big Ospreay fan.

I wasn't at first but he definitely grew on me. Every match he had at BOSJ was great.

Rocky could’ve slowed down years ago and still had enough money that his great grandkids won’t be working. He’s still shooting 4 movies per year and a tv series plus commercials/appearances all while maintaining a 265 lb bodybuilder body fat level physique though. That’s a special kind of mindset

Definitely. He was forged in fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back