• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD: 737 MAX BOEING GROUNDED EDITION

Is Rex Luger really Minotauro Rex come back from the dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotdog kimbap (stock photo here):

kimbap-022-web.jpg

My mom accidentally bought vegan/soy hotdogs, tho. Actually were decent, but mostly their flavor was covered up by the soy sauce / sesame oil in the rice. But yeah, next time I gots to have the real thing.

I've had sleep issues all my life. Up until the past, idk, 7/8 years or so it was all insomnia all the time, but lately I've flipped over to hypersomnia. My theory is that my anxiety was getting the better of me for most of my life but that the past few years my depression has been winning that battle. Not sure if lol or fml, haha.
The last two years have been rather stressful for me, that’s just when everything came to a head. I’d average about maybe three hours asleep a night but it was always broken up and i was always waking up . Things have calmed down in my life, but I can’t sleep, I’m now having issues falling asleep and now on top of staying asleep.
I was on sleeping pills for a bit, and I got off those. That was a nightmare , because my body wasn’t used to that. Now I’ve been offf those for like a year and a bit.

Hot dog sushi?? Could be tasty, I’m not a huge fan of sushi, but I’d give anything a try to see if I like it.

ive not really been paying attention to the latter seasons tbh, i think the show fell off a huge cliff.
It did, but having to wait years to get five books out of him and when the show surpassed the books, I need to know how this ends. I’ve spent probably close to twelve years being invested in the books. I need to know how it ends now lol

<Oku04>
I had some great no holds barred sexual intercourse with my wife that started off with some
Rules of we have to stay five feet apart but let’s just say we ended up making five inches in instead of five feet apart
<Oku03>
So the five foot rule lasted for what a minute lol?
I’m happy to hear you and the wife are getting your freak on!
How’s the kid and the pups?,

4C05021B-5FE2-458D-9F08-0989F89B012B.jpeg
So the five foot rule lasted for what a minute lol?
I’m happy to hear you and the wife are getting your freak on!
How’s the kid and the pups?,
They are great. Spent all weekend with the kid and dogs going on walks and to parks

The last two years have been rather stressful for me, that’s just when everything came to a head. I’d average about maybe three hours asleep a night but it was always broken up and i was always waking up . Things have calmed down in my life, but I can’t sleep, I’m now having issues falling asleep and now on top of staying asleep.
I was on sleeping pills for a bit, and I got off those. That was a nightmare , because my body wasn’t used to that. Now I’ve been offf those for like a year and a bit.

Hot dog sushi?? Could be tasty, I’m not a huge fan of sushi, but I’d give anything a try to see if I like it.

Well, if you like rice and if you like hotdogs ... go for it.

And that sucks about the sleep issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back