PWD: 737 MAX BOEING GROUNDED EDITION

Is Rex Luger really Minotauro Rex come back from the dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your go to coffee brand , Batsy?
Anything that isn't Starbucks.

There are some local brands I like.

Mainly I'm into flavored coffees. Especially caramel flavors.

Last edited:
The awkward moment when Americans find out us English are as uncouth as you guys! Lol that sounds great though. I love binging trash tv when I’m in the mood for it

Have you seen Geordie shore? More prime UK trash, but you might need subtitles for that lmao
I’ve heard of it but I’ve never watched it. If it’s like Jersey Shore , I’m all down.
Does Geordie centre on a certain group or does it change cast every season?

i hope they do the light bringer arc and Jon kills Dany with it <21>
me too, Sam is probably the one who figures it out, I also think Bran is The Night King

Little pick me up for my friends.

52920096_1087546171425219_2949611901404482756_n.jpg

53300153_424692138074639_7548504126746700969_n.jpg

Anything that isn't Starbucks.

There are some local brands I like.

Mainly I'm into flavored coffees. Especially caramel flavors.
Do you like hazelnut?? I like my coffee like I like my lucky charms sugary and creamy, but no flavor coffees for this guy.

Dana Warrior apparently a full time member of the creative team.

Sacrificed her kids to the McMahons confirmed.

Do you like hazelnut?? I like my coffee like I like my lucky charms sugary and creamy, but no flavor coffees for this guy.
Nope.

I'm the same way, sweet and lots of creamer (go ahead, make the jokes).

Nope.

I'm the same way, sweet and lots of creamer (go ahead, make the jokes).
I’m too lazy right now to make jokes. The taste of coffee isn’t too bad for me, but I like the effects of it more, that’s why I put so much sugar in it, but the people usually make my Trip/Trip into a Double/Double anyway.

I’ve heard of it but I’ve never watched it. If it’s like Jersey Shore , I’m all down.
Does Geordie centre on a certain group or does it change cast every season?
yes, it's the newcastle version of jersey shore. certain group, but they add/change members occasionally.
me too, Sam is probably the one who figures it out, I also think Bran is The Night King
<TheWire1>

Lol, fair enough. I’m getting a kick out of Lake right now.
How was your weekend, Senor Zero?

Mixed bag. Picked up a shift on Saturday so it was six days in a row for me, but I visited the madre and got some home-cookin that night. Slept most of Sunday.

And yours ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back