PWD 719: Educated Feet

Who is the better wrestler?

• Finn Balor

• Seth Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conrad actually said on either the Schiavone or Bischoff podcast a week or two ago that it was gonna be a triple threat at mania. I mean we all knew that would happen but he actually let it slip on the show and not in a “I’m gonna guess they do this” kind of way. Lol
BBNhMM4.img

Right from the source, jack!

What mainly irks me is that adding Charlotte adds nothing to the story. I know in some way they are thinking "Becky is the people's champion, and now she will have to beat Ronda AND Charlotte! It'll be amazing!". This isn't the Yes Movement where we need to see "our hero" overcome incredible odds to triumph. "The Man" was something that happened organically, and having her simply trash talk down the road and defeat Ronda the "Corporate Champion" would have been more than enough to enter legendary Wrestlemania lore. This Triple Treat just feels like it waters things down...

I've figured out why that bothers me so much. I'm fucking sick and tired of triple threat, fatal four way, six man tag, etc etc matches.
They have a friggin ppv for that shit, and they don't even use it.

I hope they do something where they move some Raw girls over to SmackDown to balance out Becky and Charlotte so Asuka has a good opponent. I like to ogle Mella, but she's not going to give Asuka a great WM match. Maybe Sasha, Bayley or continuing the Ember feud from NXT.

I hope they do something where they move some Raw girls over to SmackDown to balance out Becky and Charlotte so Asuka has a good opponent. I like to ogle Mella, but she's not going to give Asuka a great WM match. Maybe Sasha, Bayley or continuing the Ember feud from NXT.
Ember is the only hope. Sasha/Bayley are about to feud...

Again..

And again...

And again...

And again...

And again...

And again...

And again...

And again...

And again...

And again...

The inevitability of it at the expense of telling a good story is disappointing. Charlotte is the female Roman. She was the last Divas champion, the first (new) Women's Champion, won the first female PPV main event, was the first woman to main event Raw, SD, and a PPV, etc. Now she'll be part of the first women's WM main event. And they wondered why the fans chanted "one more time" when Becky beat her down at SummerSlam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back