PWD 719: Educated Feet

Who is the better wrestler?

• Finn Balor

• Seth Rollins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE always knocks it out of the park with Mania triple threats.
Over done, unnecessary gimmick to a match/feud that doesn't need it.

All it is doing is making sure everyone gets on the fucking card.

So the triple threat is bound to happen, roundabout convulted way to do it. Could of done Charlotte/Becky at EC or Fastlane, Charlotte get a cheap win via injury then insert her into the match. But Mcmahon gotta Mcmahon since 1997 as the first Austin/Mcmahon segment happened at that MSG Raw.

97 onwards is when the authority angles are heavily features onward from Vince, corporation, Mcmahon-Helmsley regime, GM era,etc just kept going to that well.

I wonder if Ronda's pride manipulated them into making it a triple threat. We all know that this "The Man" gimmick is by far the best thing that's ever happened to women's wrestling. The female Stone Cold. There is no way they are jumping off this train, and it's barely even started. Becky losing to Ronald at WrestleMania would completely destroy it, and I think Ronald is too much of a stubborn ass to lose a one-on-one match clean.

I hope Charlotte gets explosive diarrhea 10 minutes before the match so we can get the one-on-one everyone wants.

BlandAcceptableAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

What happened to Ember? It's not her ass, is it? Dear god, Ozzy, tell me it's nothing to do with her moist, succulent ass!!!

Shoulder. She hurt it before the Rumble, gonna be out 8 months or so.

her ass is fine and still moist and succulent!

I see WWE perspective to add Charlotte, as it was that feud that elevate Becky to where she is right now so that wouldn't want to leave her out. Also, all the stock that already put in her already main eventing 2 ppvs (HIAC/TLC) and multiple RAW/SD main events so WWE would want to reap that investment with a mania main event.

RAW was not good. And the ending is very 2000 WCW.

I see WWE perspective to add Charlotte, as it was that feud that elevate Becky to where she is right now so that wouldn't want to leave her out. Also, all the stock that already put in her already main eventing 2 ppvs (HIAC/TLC) and multiple RAW/SD main events so WWE would want to reap that investment with a mania main event.

Respectfully, I disagree. There's nothing to reap. The main event of WM is because of Ronda. Putting Charlotte in adds nothing in that regard. Charlotte('s dad's) name is bigger than Becky's, but compared to Ronda, it's nothing. This match will get all kinds of mainstream press because of Ronda alone.

lol you can’t run this commercial ending nowadays

<Lmaoo>

The tag belts don't mean shit on RAW.

RAW tag titles = US title on Smackdown. Both are the least important of there brand, majority of the title matches have been pre-show or rarely highlighted (Nakamura US title reign). A challenge for creative would be to get the US title elevated in importance, during the Cena open challenge was it's most prominence since late 90s wcw. To elevate the US title to main event a PPV as it never main event a WWE ppv as IC/World, Woman and tag titles has main event PPVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back