PWD 714: Rustlemania Season Intensifies

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Julian Edelman become a star tonight?

He is Tom Brady's Brother Brutus.

julian-edelman-.jpg

the%20disciple%20(Custom).png

Sometime we just have to admit that they are lost, RSR. This women is truly lost now. She's half mexican too so she had some great genetics to change the Business, but she Goff'd it.
She ruined it! She ruined it, damn it!

Screen+shot+2012-08-20+at+21.44.47+(2).JPG

Cant wait for all the <insert commentator here> is Shocked the Patriots won Youtube Videos

I can get behind that. Dude works hard every play hes in. Not afraid to take a hit and stretch for extra yards.
Yup, and he really was the only single guy who did anything of note every series. Michell would have been an ok 2nd choice, but other than the 3 yard touchdown was pretty quiet.

Cant wait for all the <insert commentator here> is Shocked the Patriots won Youtube Videos
I can't wait for the locals to call in to the radio stations and try and say Rodgers is still better.

Speaking of half Mexican. Girl* at the watch party told me I looked like Antonio Banderas in Desperado. There's zero Latin blood in my family. Long hair, brothers. It makes up for a lot. That felt pretty good

antonio-banderas.jpg

* And no I did not smash. It was my buddies new girl that he mistakenly brought around his friends for the first time way too early in their relationship

Speaking of half Mexican. Girl* at the watch party told me I looked like Antonio Banderas in Desperado. There's zero Latin blood in my family. Long hair, brothers. It makes up for a lot. That felt pretty good

antonio-banderas.jpg

* And no I did not smash YET. It was my buddies new girl that he mistakenly brought around his friends for the first time way too early in their relationship
FTFY

antonio-banderas.jpg

* And no I did not smash. It was my buddies new girl that he mistakenly brought around his friends for the first time way too early in their relationship

I'm gonna watch Desperado tonight and imagine you as him.

She confused Desperado with Dusk Till Dawn at first and that lead to a solid 20 minute discussion of peak Salma Hayek hotness and how it started foot fetishes/toe sucking techniques. Welcome to the group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back