PWD 713: He Hate Me

Is Dean Ambrose really leaving the WWE

• Yes...also I want Foot to go away for ever

• No...also I want Foot to go away forever

• I thought we were voting Foot of the Island?

• If Foot leaves, can we still murder him?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a giant fraggle who's half gay and all dork so chicks into gay dudes and fellow dork fraggles love him. If you're heterosexual, male, and don't like retarded things in wrestling he's not for you.

On a completely unrelated note.. @Rebelfett ...guess who can go fuck themselves!

Disgusted by this bigotry. CHANGE IT!

Honestly don't see the hype behind Penny Boremega. He talks like a try hard combo of Austin/Hogan. Moves like a luchabore, what's so amazing about this indiefuck.
Could be his long hair, his athleticism, or his movie star good looks, and rock star charisma

96 wcw finish the build to hog wild which saw the outsiders ambush wcw with that rey mysterio lawn dart, the follow-up turn a good 15-20 mins selling the effects of the beat-down. The paid nwo announcement promos begin around this time also, most of the nitros was held in a outside setting at disney mgm giving it a different look.

Bischoff been 'absent' for a Nitro is a hint to his eventual joining the NWO as I know they give small hints that's he apart of it until it's revealed. Creatively and in-ring it's on a roll now with a strong midcard and the NWO/WCW involving everyone.

He's a giant fraggle who's half gay and all dork so chicks into gay dudes and fellow dork fraggles love him. If you're heterosexual, male, and don't like retarded things in wrestling he's not for you.

On a completely unrelated note.. @Rebelfett ...guess who can go fuck themselves!
My Miss Elizabeth (@GoldenAzazel )

Case in point...Rex likes gay men and he likes Fragglemega...my theory is proven correct.

I'm all man, DRH, and you know it! My big ol nuts be swanging all over God's green Earth.

I'm all man, DRH, and you know it! My big ol nuts be swanging all over God's green Earth.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back