PWD 707: Wardrobe Malfunction: Episode VI - Return of the Crack

Bigger Heat Magnet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm probably gonna do is use this as a starting point and when I'm more familiar with what I'm using, I'll take things apart and upgrade it when I need to. At the moment with crypto currency shooting up the price of things like graphics cards, it wasn't really worth buying everything separate and putting it together myself.

Crypto is dead and GPU are falling in price.

I have no idea what to put together nowadays for you but give me an hour and three beers and I’ll put it together and then set up Windows or Linux. Mad Mike could probably build you a PC with twice the power.

I have a badass Zenbook for strategy games and work and a couple of consoles and fuck PC fiddling.

What I'm probably gonna do is use this as a starting point and when I'm more familiar with what I'm using, I'll take things apart and upgrade it when I need to. At the moment with crypto currency shooting up the price of things like graphics cards, it wasn't really worth buying everything separate and putting it together myself.

Crypto has been dead, bro. So how are you having it built then if you aren't buying all the part separate? Are you buying a pre built pc?

Crypto has been dead, bro. So how are you having it built then if you aren't buying all the part separate? Are you buying a pre built pc?

Fuck. We said the same about crypto. You might want to check your life choices Rex. You don’t want to say the same as the King of X-PAC go away heat in the PWD.

Ka-el-and-Krypto-krypto-the-superdog-32792757-5000-3222.jpg

He was a great dog.

Time to troll struggle on twitter. Black Panther is gonna work him into a shoot

<{yearp}>

Dunno. I'll have to ask.

She'll take off all her clothes, get down on her hands and knees, shove her ass up in the air to give you a good look...

And then you'll say thanks and go home to let RSR know which logo.

There's this company that lets you pick all the parts then builds it for you, and it's pretty damn close to retail price. Only had to pay £31 more.

Never heard of either of those jobber movies

Has Corny ever commented on this? <Lmaoo>

There's this company that lets you pick all the parts then builds it for you, and it's pretty damn close to retail price. Only had to pay £31 more.

I know what you are talking about. Here in the states that costs more than building it yourself. Their gimmick is getting over on people that are hesitant about building it on their own.

Whatever, though. You'll have a PC, PCs are a lot funner than consoles.

Consoles are better when you have friends over to play, though. I used to have friends, GoldenAss. Once upon a time...I had...friends...

And if you are getting a console, make sure its a PS4 and not a Shitbox1.
All of my friends regret getting one because it has no redeeming exclusives.

I know what you are talking about. Here in the states that costs more than building it yourself. Their gimmick is getting over on people that are hesitant about building it on their own.

Consoles are better when you have friends over to play, though. I used to have friends, GoldenAss. Once upon a time...I had...friends...

Brother brother

I definitely know what you mean. I really probably should have done it all by myself but I'm dealing with a lot of expensive shit that I don't wanna fuck up. I know my mum actually needs a new PC, so what I'll probably end up doing is building a cheap one for her that doesn't need a GeForce RTX 2070 or a Ryzen 2700x in it lol

You have us, Nut. You also can play Mario Party with @lakersfan45.

Yes. PS Pro preferably. And add a separate USB drive.

Haven't got a xbone, but if I was gonna get one Sunset Overdrive looks great. They also have Crackdown 3 coming out quite soon, but other than that you're probably right.

Hey PWD, it’s your resident 23 year old here! Fortnite is fun and you old fucks can take Joey Ryan dick suplexes if you disagree with me.

Snarky comment aside, it is a game that places a huge importance on managing resources and communication. It’s emphasis on communication is what has really allowed to make it so popular, it’s basically a way to force communication amongst a group of people and it does build communication and teamwork skills. It’s a new age way of doing the basic thing of hanging out and kicking back. It’s easy on weekdays after work just to hang out with your friends and play a couple games, rather than down a six pack. I still go outside and play real sports and go out on weekends, Fortnite is just a fun thing to do Monday-Thursday from like 7-10 with other buddies.

The butterfly affect from the game being released has allowed for me to reconnect with old high school classmates that I never would have talked to had the game not existed. Those old classmates are now close friends of mine.

Paying to watch other people play video games is a bit of a conundrum. I personally do not actively do it, but I consider it not too different from paying to watch a PPV or a real sporting event. Viewers of streamers get more personal interactions with streamers through chat boxes in which the streamer interacts with different questions and comments within the box. This allows for the viewer to obtain a more personal connection with a streamer than they would an athlete or character on TV. Viewers generally watch streamers who are extremely skilled at the game, much like we all watch athletes and wrestlers that are very skilled at their games and showcases.

The Gillette commercial did not rustle me, it just said to be a better person all around, to me it did not infer that all men are bad but that all men should act good.

Both political parties are taking media controversy bait to get all worked up about bullshit that doesn’t mean anything. Whether it’s the Dems mad at the kid with the MAGA hat, or Republicans mad at a Razor commercial, the media is now working everyone into a shoot because they know that drama sells and you stupid shits eat it all up. People are eating that shit up because they need to be passionate about something in their lives that are most likely VERY boring and mundane, and in order to add substance need to join some sort of fight or cause that they can generally associate themselves with, but without having to get too involved to the point that inconveniences them.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Because Arianna Grande doesn't show her dumb feet often enough, she has been replaced by Ana De Armas on the list.

DN4Jm-aX0AAaw1r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back