PWD 707: Wardrobe Malfunction: Episode VI - Return of the Crack

Bigger Heat Magnet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like a mix of Fallout and Borderlands. It's only made by the devs of Fallout: New Vegas and the original Fallout though. Not the people who made 3, 4, or 76.
So the good ones? Kappa. Reminds me a bit of bioshock too

Naomi is doing the favors tonight

Heavy Machinery is over with me, brothers.

So the good ones? Kappa. Reminds me a bit of bioshock too
Never played Fallout 1 and 2, but yeah, New Vegas is the fucking shit. Love that game.

Bioshock 1 is one of my favourite games of all time. I remember the first time playing that and wow, what an experience.

Seeing as you mentioned Mads Mikkelsen earlier, I'm also hoping for Death Stranding to come out this year. No idea what it's gonna be about or what the gameplay is gonna be like, but it looks fucking awesome lol

Hey PWD, it’s your resident 23 year old here! Fortnite is fun and you old fucks can take Joey Ryan dick suplexes if you disagree with me.

Snarky comment aside, it is a game that places a huge importance on managing resources and communication. It’s emphasis on communication is what has really allowed to make it so popular, it’s basically a way to force communication amongst a group of people and it does build communication and teamwork skills. It’s a new age way of doing the basic thing of hanging out and kicking back. It’s easy on weekdays after work just to hang out with your friends and play a couple games, rather than down a six pack. I still go outside and play real sports and go out on weekends, Fortnite is just a fun thing to do Monday-Thursday from like 7-10 with other buddies.

The butterfly affect from the game being released has allowed for me to reconnect with old high school classmates that I never would have talked to had the game not existed. Those old classmates are now close friends of mine.

Paying to watch other people play video games is a bit of a conundrum. I personally do not actively do it, but I consider it not too different from paying to watch a PPV or a real sporting event. Viewers of streamers get more personal interactions with streamers through chat boxes in which the streamer interacts with different questions and comments within the box. This allows for the viewer to obtain a more personal connection with a streamer than they would an athlete or character on TV. Viewers generally watch streamers who are extremely skilled at the game, much like we all watch athletes and wrestlers that are very skilled at their games and showcases.

The Gillette commercial did not rustle me, it just said to be a better person all around, to me it did not infer that all men are bad but that all men should act good.

Both political parties are taking media controversy bait to get all worked up about bullshit that doesn’t mean anything. Whether it’s the Dems mad at the kid with the MAGA hat, or Republicans mad at a Razor commercial, the media is now working everyone into a shoot because they know that drama sells and you stupid shits eat it all up. People are eating that shit up because they need to be passionate about something in their lives that are most likely VERY boring and mundane, and in order to add substance need to join some sort of fight or cause that they can generally associate themselves with, but without having to get too involved to the point that inconveniences them.

Last edited:
AffectionateGranularChafer-size_restricted.gif

Good God almighty, Skip!

Never played Fallout 1 and 2, but yeah, New Vegas is the fucking shit. Love that game.

Bioshock 1 is one of my favourite games of all time. I remember the first time playing that and wow, what an experience.

Seeing as you mentioned Mads Mikkelsen earlier, I'm also hoping for Death Stranding to come out this year. No idea what it's gonna be about or what the gameplay is gonna be like, but it looks fucking awesome lol
Who was your fav companion?

Just watched the trailer for it - what the fuck was that lmao graphics look insane tho. Norman Reedus too hnnnngg got that ugly hot thing going on I love lol

Who was your fav companion?

Just watched the trailer for it - what the fuck was that lmao graphics look insane tho. Norman Reedus too hnnnngg got that ugly hot thing going on I love lol
Probably either Boone or Veronica. Boone looks like such a badass when you complete his quest line, and I loved the character growth in Veronica's.

Which one did you watch? There's a few and nothing makes sense in any of them.

I've literally just bought a new PC about 10 minutes ago. I bought and chose all the parts, but am paying someone else to put it together because I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing lol I was putting it off for a while because I was nervous about spending money on something I don't really understand.

Nah, I haven't. I'm pretty bad at competitive games like that. Any time I play games like that I just get shouted at by my friends because I'm so shit haha

You should have asked in the VG forum and they would build one for you. Because if you don’t know how to put it together you’re probably fucked on the components.

You should have asked in the VG forum and they would build one for you. Because if you don’t know how to put it together you’re probably fucked on the components.
Nah, I've gone over everything with a friend that knows his shit. It's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back