PWD 703: RSR appreciation edition

Choose the definitve PWD phrase for calling someone retarded!

• Never go full Lakersfank!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's suffering from adult onset full Lakersfoot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, as the promotion/era of the time tries to work what was culturally significant and hot topic at the time. Sullivan becoming a top heel in spite of his size is a credit to his promo ability/character that elevated to that level.

Amateur powerlifter, too. Which explains his super stocky physique.

Never liked him, either. Always hated WWF/E. H.A.T.E.
And yet you keep watching and posting your opinions on it
tenor.gif

I rarely post to frank, but its interesting you are trying to keep up with my post history.
You're in the live discussions.....it's not like you post every few months here. Even Dory could remember that.

You're in the live discussions.....it's not like you post every few months here. Even Dory could remember that.

And you denied nothing. If you just want to irritate people on the internet, might I suggest you eat a gun?

None of this #metoo shit in Japan.

And you denied nothing. If you just want to irritate people on the internet, might I suggest you eat a gun?
What's to deny genius? I see you saying "I always hated WWF/E" and found it curious you still watch and talk about it.

You trying to sidestep that little fact and try make it about me, doesn't negate that.

What's to deny genius? I see you saying "I always hated WWF/E" and found it curious you still watch and talk about it.

You trying to sidestep that little fact and try make it about me, doesn't negate that.

You try soooo hard. Keep stanning for WWE but leave me out of it. Unless your life is so small you just want tot try and piss people off.

I'm guessing its the last thing.

I never liked Big Brother.....but Eva Marie.....
TiredSorrowfulHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back