PWD 703: RSR appreciation edition

Choose the definitve PWD phrase for calling someone retarded!

• Never go full Lakersfank!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's suffering from adult onset full Lakersfoot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got Zelina Vega dressed up as Jade. Sweeeet

Last edited:
At work, I just happened to see Scorpion boobs
Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Zelina Vega were there, then this guy came along dressed like MK3 Kitana lol be glad you missed it.

I just made a purchase

DxIqEYzX0AAa-tU.jpg

The dark fella at Best Buy was very kind and helped me find the last copy of Halloween. I hope he gets a promotion.

Yep Ronda Rousey is definitely Sonya Blade. You can hear it's her.

I just made a purchase

DxIqEYzX0AAa-tU.jpg

The dark fella at Best Buy was very kind and helped me find the last copy of Halloween. I hope he gets a promotion.
3 in 1 table top purifier? Just how gay are you?

NTTIAWWT.

WWE should look at this AEW thing as a way to trim the fat they gained over the years…people asking for a release? Say no more fam, sign this NDA and here ya go…Flood the indy market with “former WWE stars” and see the bidding price jump up again.

Then you keep the core of your hierarchy and use them accordingly…now you the right amount of performers you can allocate your tv time to.

Also the indies will eventually burn themselves out with the bidding wars and the big 3 ROH, Impact and AEW will be stuck in their own pissing contest over exclusivity of performers and leave WWE to keep doing what they doing.

Ronda Rousey is coming out for an interview now. They just announced her as the RAW Women's Champion.

How did Sid and Warrior have that heat post WM 8 and then not capitalize on it? All I am saying the build up to a classic match was there and the fans got robbed.

How did Sid and Warrior have that heat post WM 8 and then not capitalize on it? All I am saying the build up to a classic match was there and the fans got robbed.
Softball season.

I know not everyone is into that Zelina Vega pic, so here's the one of the guy dressed as Kitana with her.

DxIzbBMXgAIO7A1.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back