PWD 703: RSR appreciation edition

Choose the definitve PWD phrase for calling someone retarded!

• Never go full Lakersfank!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's suffering from adult onset full Lakersfoot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MLW offered to help Rush get a job as a soccer commentator on Bein Sports to try to keep him from signing with ROH
They also offered to use his dad and both his brothers, although his brothers are Dragon Lee and Mistico, doubt they really need any help getting booked

MLW offered to help Rush get a job as a soccer commentator on Bein Sports to try to keep him from signing with ROH
They also offered to use his dad and both his brothers, although his brothers are Dragon Lee and Mistico, doubt they really need any help getting booked
Do you know what ROH offered?

Do you know what ROH offered?
I dont
Supposedly Rush liked the idea of being a soccer commentator but hes under contract to CMLL and Paco Alonso wanted him to stay in the CMLL/ROH/NJPW family so he couldn't really accept that offer even if he wanted to

Heard about WOW on JR's podcast, they have Jeannie Buss, Mark Cuban and Mark Burnett behind it with a TV slot ready to premier.

Seems like they got their shit together more than AEW does atm.

Heard about WOW on JR's podcast, they have Jeannie Buss, Mark Cuban and Mark Burnett behind it with a TV slot ready to premier.

Seems like they got their shit together more than AEW does atm.
I wanna watch that show but I dont wanna pay 50 bucks a month just to get AXS

Fake illness conspiracy CONFIRMED

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back