PWD 697: SHFT Bundy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so fresh and innovative how do they keep doing it
Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

So far in the new new era theyve had the McMahons stay in charge and brought back Hogan and Cena
I think we all expected great success but nothing this big

So far in the new new era theyve had the McMahons stay in charge and brought back Hogan and Cena
I think we all expected great success but nothing this big
How could big Kenny turn down this opportunity

I bet Liv and I would really hit it off.

2 young, free-spirits just enjoying life.

Will Cena and the hulkster boost ratings?

Could you go back and stop him from making Ghosts of Mars?

<Lmaoo>

I’ll take the good with the bad, Gold. Halloween, They Live, The Thing, The Fog, etc.

You wanna know what he said about the city I go to school in, Gold? He said “everything I learned about evil, I learned from my hometown.” At first that hurt but now I’m proud of it.

Hollywood loves Big Dave.

<Lmaoo>

I’ll take the good with the bad, Gold. Halloween, They Live, The Thing, The Fog, etc.

You wanna know what he said about the city I go to school in, Gold? He said “everything I learned about evil, I learned from my hometown.” At first that hurt but now I’m proud of it.
Same. The Thing is probably my favourite film ever, and definitely my favourite horror film.

Haha Carpenter is a notoriously grumpy cunt. I'm trying to remember who it was (I think it was Guillermo Del Toro) who said he once told Carpenter how much he loved The Thing, and how happy he was it found success and audience despite the initial reception. Carpenter replied with something like "Well what fucking good does that do for me now?".

Same. The Thing is probably my favourite film ever, and definitely my favourite horror film.

Haha Carpenter is a notoriously grumpy cunt. I'm trying to remember who it was (I think it was Guillermo Del Toro) who said he once told Carpenter how much he loved The Thing, and how happy it was it found success and audience despite the initial reception. Carpenter replied with something like "Well what fucking good does that do for me now?".

The Thing is incredible. Haven’t watched the 2010 version or whatever year it was released.

Carpenter is the quintessential old fucker who just doesn’t give a shit anymore. I think it’s hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back