PWD 697: SHFT Bundy Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thing is incredible. Haven’t watched the 2010 version or whatever year it was released.

Carpenter is the quintessential old fucker who just doesn’t give a shit anymore. I think it’s hilarious.
The 2010 one is a prequel that takes place in the Norwegian base that they go to in the first one. It's not a very good movie to be honest. Crappy cgi, and The Thing just runs around and attacks people instead of stealthily killing them off and assimilating them like the original.

The 2010 one is a prequel that takes place in the Norwegian base that they go to in the first one. It's not a very good movie to be honest. Crappy cgi, and The Thing just runs around and attacks people instead of stealthily killing them off and assimilating them like the original.

That’s lame. I tried renting it once at Family Video but they didn’t have it. Guess it was a good thing.

How will EC3 be remembered in NXT history?

upload_2019-1-7_16-10-48.jpeg

Another name brought up in the race to sign talent between AEW/WWE

@D.R.H. @Jay Valero 1

giphy.gif

DwWPw2nX4AA2Xf4.jpg

They showed the wrong crop of this pic. I don’t like a woman with a bigger forehead than I have, because mine isn’t easy to beat

Wow, SFO.

I’m shocked to hear this type of talk from you.

That’s a gorgeous woman.

<Lmaoo>

I’ll take the good with the bad, Gold. Halloween, They Live, The Thing, The Fog, etc.

You wanna know what he said about the city I go to school in, Gold? He said “everything I learned about evil, I learned from my hometown.” At first that hurt but now I’m proud of it.

Don't forget about Big Trouble in Little China, Escape from NY and Assault on Precinct 13!

In the Mouth of Madness is pretty good too. Carpenter is a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back